JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Draining a Boil

Draining a Boil

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-03-2013, 07:39 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Draining a Boil

Click here to remove ›
2.56 MB ·477 views DownloadMember
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, Sharon
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-03-2013, 02:27 PM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:197
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,773
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1420 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7773
Re: Draining a Boil

I had one about that size on my knee when I was around 9 or so. My dad got tired of me complaining that it hurt so he just sat me down one day and squeeeeeeeeeezed. Thanks for the scar it left dad!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
rabenson
  #3  
● 03-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Leichenfest's Avatar
Leichenfest
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10192
Female
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 14
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss14
Re: Draining a Boil

I've seen some of this doctor's other videos on Youtube... I would highly recommend them, but he enjoys his job WAY too much.
But then again, so would I.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
LadyCPlum
  #4  
● 03-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Rusty666's Avatar
Rusty666
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:402
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,034
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3034
Re: Draining a Boil

  #5  
● 03-03-2013, 11:49 PM
Darkest Angel's Avatar
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:127
100% female
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,876
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1799 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12876
Re: Draining a Boil

  #6  
● 03-04-2013, 05:05 AM
mintycbo's Avatar
mintycbo
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:410
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,968
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2968
Re: Draining a Boil

I've seen some of this doctor's other videos on Youtube... I would highly recommend them, but he enjoys his job WAY too much.
But then again, so would I.
Most of Dr.Yadav is on DR aswell..like 3 doc's that are big pus-pushers and human waste repair men on YT and DR..lol
  #7  
● 03-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: Draining a Boil

Om nom nom


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO