JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Dog Bite

Dog Bite

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-19-2023, 01:13 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Dog Bite

1 month. I feel like I could have gone back sooner but my hand surgeon was a germaphobe and didn't want me to go back until the primary wound was fully closed which had to heal by second intention.

I was extremely lucky that no tendons or nerves were severed and I have full use of my hand. My scar itches sometimes and the first year I had people constantly asking about it, but it's less noticeable now so rarely get comments.

Lesson is to never trust a sedated dog! I know this, which is why I was muzzling despite sedation but man, watch yourself! It was crazy how he just went from snoring on the floor to eating me the second I touched his face.

*Not my story
RDT_20230318_2200364232256776014235745.jpg
956.2 KB ·296 views
RDT_20230318_2200308748367730463611141.jpg
1.11 MB ·261 views
RDT_20230318_2201076957898222220024117.jpg
1.28 MB ·261 views
RDT_20230318_2201113824177457095418337.jpg
812.2 KB ·275 views
RDT_20230318_2201166971948563254245174.jpg
152.3 KB ·268 views
RDT_20230318_2201217953153336251317524.jpg
144.2 KB ·293 views
RDT_20230318_2201315582605231220658336.jpg
673.4 KB ·266 views
RDT_20230318_2201368013388018648695394.jpg
765.4 KB ·274 views
RDT_20230318_220126635162452559200451.jpg
1.10 MB ·289 views
RDT_20230318_2201404461123037615635280.jpg
682.9 KB ·264 views
RDT_20230318_2201446138768168800459132.jpg
1.51 MB ·270 views
RDT_20230318_2201493416418572790698277.jpg
514.6 KB ·274 views
▲ 14 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
allbookedup, andell78, Bastet, Caf002, ChristineB, Drastic85, Gabrielle*78*, iridopelma, Joe1of2, kellyhound, mintycbo, Mr.NoCredit, Ozymandias, ride
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not what you expected? Here You know.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-19-2023, 02:25 AM
Bastet's Avatar
Bastet
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:399
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,054
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3054
Re: Dog Bite

Neatly healed I hardly notice a scar there.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Ozymandias, SavageGlow
  #3  
● 03-19-2023, 02:36 AM
ride's Avatar
ride
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:252
So many choices now
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5,548
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5548
Re: Dog Bite

The scab picking portion of recovery starts at photo 9. For me at least.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #4  
● 03-19-2023, 02:54 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,644
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss96644
Re: Dog Bite

just went from snoring on the floor to eating me the second I touched his face.
never touch or poke sleeping dogs.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #5  
● 03-23-2023, 08:24 PM
mshope24's Avatar
mshope24
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:883
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 854
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss854
Re: Dog Bite

Holy shit I saw the white meat!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Ozymandias, SavageGlow
  #6  
● 03-23-2023, 09:11 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Dog Bite

Holy shit I saw the white meat!
I heard it tastes like pork.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Mr.NoCredit, Ozymandias


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO