JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-24-2013, 02:27 PM
mrm1109's Avatar
mrm1109
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:891
Lady
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 848
Contributions: 2
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss848
Colonoscopy

Yes, this is MY colon
The doctor actually gave me pictures! I blackened out last names and phone numbers for obvious reasons. I also put the instruction page on here so if any of you gotta do it, you will know what to look forward to. Better pics if you click on images.
coloc.jpeg
842.8 KB ·913 views
colon.jpeg
641.7 KB ·513 views
▲ 18 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Abaaub, c2f4%9Ky]b, Darkest Angel, DiamondSmiles, drusilladimitria, Faline, HeadlessHorseman, invertigo, K9Grip, Keydog, MeMyselfandI, michmi, oldtimer3, Oswald2001, p4irs, RainbowSoldier, Sharon, Spiffyfable
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: Colonoscopy

Thanks
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, MeMyselfandI, mrm1109
  #3  
● 05-24-2013, 03:54 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Re: Colonoscopy

You've a delightful cecum

Thanks for posting such intimacy
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, GlassToTheArson, michmi, mintycbo, mrm1109, nashmkm, Oswald2001
  #4  
● 05-24-2013, 04:11 PM
mrm1109's Avatar
mrm1109
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:891
Lady
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 848
Contributions: 2
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss848
Re: Colonoscopy

As soon as I got pics I immediately though of DR
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Abaaub, Darkest Angel, DiamondSmiles, michmi
  #5  
● 05-24-2013, 08:03 PM
drusilladimitria's Avatar
drusilladimitria
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1361
Female
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 446
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss446
Re: Colonoscopy

Man, I had an EGD and Colonoscopy at the same time, and I begged the doctor to let me see pictures! He didn't and I'm very disappointed.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, K9Grip, mrm1109
  #6  
● 05-24-2013, 08:05 PM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 120
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23461
Re: Colonoscopy

Man, I had an EGD and Colonoscopy at the same time, and I begged the doctor to let me see pictures! He didn't and I'm very disappointed.

Ask your family doctor to request his or her records, although you should be able to see or have copies.

Legally, you are entitled to copies, if you are in the US, anyway.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, HeadlessHorseman
  #7  
● 05-24-2013, 08:06 PM
jimmi5
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:977
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 729
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss729
Re: Colonoscopy

I watched mine on camera, really fascinating. I had 5 polyps removed.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, K9Grip, michmi
  #8  
● 05-24-2013, 08:08 PM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:36
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43,068
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43068
Re: Colonoscopy

Man, I had an EGD and Colonoscopy at the same time, and I begged the doctor to let me see pictures! He didn't and I'm very disappointed.
I have crohn's and I got both my colonoscopy's and EGD's pics right after I woke up. I will admit you aren't missing anything pretty, though.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #9  
● 05-24-2013, 08:08 PM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 120
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23461
Re: Colonoscopy

As soon as I got pics I immediately though of DR

We appreciate that

How did you do, m? This was your first. Right?

You can write privately, if you'd rather ;)

I found the endoscopy more uncomfortable the day after and had no discomfort with the colonoscopy.
  #10  
● 05-24-2013, 08:12 PM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 120
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23461
Re: Colonoscopy

I watched mine on camera, really fascinating. I had 5 polyps removed.

I woke up at the end still slightly out of it, but, couldn't see clearly since I wear glasses and they were off :)

I remember commenting to my ENT doctor during a scope of the throat and awake, that both ends of the body looked the same to me from the inside.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO