JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Colon Cancer

Colon Cancer

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-15-2009, 12:00 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Colon Cancer

Pic #1- Notice the white cauliflower appearance of the cancer of the colon.
Pic #2- This was a cancer of the hepatic flexure which perforated, producing a bacterial peritonitis with abundant free bile as well.
Pic #3- This is a dissection of the previous case, showing the performation.

Colon cancer- something I am in high risk of.

*From pathguy.com*
lulo0006.jpg
85.3 KB ·652 views
lulo0011.jpg
60.1 KB ·396 views
lulo0012.jpg
58.1 KB ·421 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
K9Grip, Ozymandias, Sterlig, vagabond
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
You’ve wasted more on worse.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-15-2009, 12:03 AM
myleperfriend
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:877
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 865
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss865
Re: Colon Cancer

Notice the white cauliflower appearance of the cancer of the colon.

Colon cancer- something I am in high risk of.

*From pathguy.com*
How does one become high risk for colon cancer?
  #3  
● 12-15-2009, 12:04 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Colon Cancer

How does one become high risk for colon cancer?
Many things, but I have a benign ulcer in my colon
  #4  
● 12-15-2009, 12:05 AM
ZombieGreco's Avatar
ZombieGreco
Offline:
Manboobs Connoisseur
Poster Rank:141
Shot Caller
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,850
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1114 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11850
Re: Colon Cancer

Oh God. One of my best family friends died from this.

Well, I take that back. He had colon cancer, it went into remission, years later it came back. He got drunk one night when the wife and kids went off to visit her family away from home for a few days. He shot himself. In the stomach.

I'm still pissed at him for that.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
JackN, RancidMind, winvens
  #5  
● 12-15-2009, 12:07 AM
myleperfriend
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:877
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 865
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss865
Re: Colon Cancer

Many things, but I have a benign ulcer in my colon
Wow, I went to another thread of yours for only a moment and return to find two more pics. Well done. Cancer is scary. My father has polyps on his vocal folds. One he had cut out, the second his doctor said has to stay at least for now. Gave me the motivation to quit smoking.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
ZombieGreco
  #6  
● 12-15-2009, 12:09 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Colon Cancer

Wow, I went to another thread of yours for only a moment and return to find two more pics. Well done. Cancer is scary. My father has polyps on his vocal folds. One he had cut out, the second his doctor said has to stay at least for now. Gave me the motivation to quit smoking.
Good for you, bud I'm still smoking and not ready to quit-no preaching please- I know the risks!
  #7  
● 12-15-2009, 12:11 AM
myleperfriend
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:877
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 865
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss865
Re: Colon Cancer

Good for you, bud I'm still smoking and not ready to quit-no preaching please- I know the risks!
Not the preachy type. I still smoke pot. just not nearly as often as I smoked cigarettes.
  #8  
● 12-15-2009, 12:13 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Colon Cancer

Not the preachy type. I still smoke pot. just not nearly as often as I smoked cigarettes.
Sweet- I smoke both, and am very proud! Plus, pot helps my digestive problems soo much! Great herb pot is Talking about pot, I'm due for some sticky-green right...about...NOW
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Da1
  #9  
● 12-15-2009, 12:14 AM
ZombieGreco's Avatar
ZombieGreco
Offline:
Manboobs Connoisseur
Poster Rank:141
Shot Caller
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,850
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1114 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11850
Re: Colon Cancer

Good for you, bud I'm still smoking and not ready to quit-no preaching please- I know the risks!
Hey girly, what I just told you should make you want to quit. My friend smoked like a chimney. I know that's not what gave him the colon cancer, but still. . . smoking is just never a good idea.
  #10  
● 12-15-2009, 12:17 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Colon Cancer

Hey girly, what I just told you should make you want to quit. My friend smoked like a chimney. I know that's not what gave him the colon cancer, but still. . . smoking is just never a good idea.
True, hun- I know! Thanks for the concern(?) though!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO