JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Chinese Bus Driver Suffers Severe Medical Episode

Chinese Bus Driver Suffers Severe Medical Episode

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-08-2023, 08:55 AM
TheCruxofBag's Avatar
TheCruxofBag
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:273
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 5,067
Contributions: 81
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 983 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss5067
Chinese Bus Driver Suffers Severe Medical Episode

I think it's a seizure? Maybe someone here actually knows what happened since I failed to find a backstory.
Click here to remove ›
5.59 MB ·217 views DownloadMember
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Caf002, ChristineB, JackieAngel, Joe1of2, kellyhound, LadyCPlum, Nates8er, Ozymandias, SavageGlow
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-08-2023, 08:56 AM
TheCruxofBag's Avatar
TheCruxofBag
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:273
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 5,067
Contributions: 81
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 983 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss5067
Re: Chinese Bus Driver Suffers Severe Medical Episode

And since I'm sure a few of you had this song in mind...
Click here to remove ›
2.14 MB ·206 views DownloadMember
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Caf002, ChristineB, kellyhound, Mr.NoCredit, Ozymandias, SatanClaus
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
LadyCPlum
  #3  
● 03-08-2023, 12:19 PM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,648
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3020 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss14648
Re: Chinese Bus Driver Suffers Severe Medical Episode

And since I'm sure a few of you had this song in mind...
Yep, that’s the song I was thinking of when I looked at the first post. Funny though, I’ve never heard it before…
  #4  
● 03-08-2023, 03:28 PM
chonnyruu
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:15023
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 6
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssssss6
Re: Chinese Bus Driver Suffers Severe Medical Episode

Poor guy
  #5  
● 03-08-2023, 06:36 PM
GODREKR's Avatar
GODREKR
Offline:
✖ The Antique Christ ✖
Poster Rank:106
Gonzo Punk
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 15,488
Contributions: 58
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 2046 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15488
Re: Chinese Bus Driver Suffers Severe Medical Episode

He's just practicing the bunny hop.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO