JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Bruxism

Bruxism

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-02-2023, 02:13 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Bruxism

Bruxism - paroxysmal contractions of the masticatory muscles that periodically appear during sleep or during wakefulness, accompanied by clenching of the jaws and gnashing of teeth.

It occurs in people with defects in the structure of the facial skeleton, malocclusion, frequent affective states and neurological disorders.
IMG_20230201_231239_515.jpg
39.4 KB ·219 views
IMG_20230201_231239_487.jpg
37.9 KB ·221 views
IMG_20230201_231239_698.jpg
36.8 KB ·223 views
▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Brandi, Budd Dwyer, Gabrielle*78*, iridopelma, kellyhound, LittleNightmare, Mr.NoCredit, pingumaria, ride, ShowMeTheTrue
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want to escape?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-02-2023, 03:32 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,627
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96627
Re: Bruxism

Every day you learn something new in here
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
rambbb, SavageGlow, ShowMeTheTrue
  #3  
● 02-02-2023, 03:54 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Bruxism

Every day you learn something new in here
We're all doing our best.
  #4  
● 02-02-2023, 01:38 PM
ride's Avatar
ride
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:252
So many choices now
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5,548
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5548
Re: Bruxism

Resulting in the dreaded “Chicklet Teeth”.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Budd Dwyer, LittleNightmare, pingumaria, RedFishBlueFish, SavageGlow
  #5  
● 02-03-2023, 12:58 AM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: Bruxism

I can't stand the sound of someone grinding their teeth
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #6  
● 02-03-2023, 01:42 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Bruxism

I can't stand the sound of someone grinding their teeth
I'm constantly clenching my jaw but I don't think anyone hears it.
  #7  
● 02-03-2023, 02:54 AM
shadowstein's Avatar
shadowstein
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:729
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,135
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1135
Re: Bruxism

HEY! I have that! I grind my teeth like crazy when I'm asleep. My teeth are ground way down. The worst part is I can't learn to sleep with a night guard to protect my teeth.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #8  
● 02-04-2023, 02:38 PM
marcos_69's Avatar
marcos_69
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:352
Manly Man
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,601
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3601
Re: Bruxism

I'm constantly clenching my jaw but I don't think anyone hears it.
I heard it. Just didn't know that was you.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #9  
● 02-04-2023, 06:34 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Bruxism

I heard it. Just didn't know that was you.
Damn it.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
marcos_69


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO