JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Brain Surgery While Patient is Awake & Painful Staple Remover
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Brain Surgery While Patient is Awake & Painful Staple Remover

Brain Surgery While Patient is Awake & Painful Staple Remover

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-04-2014, 02:57 AM
khathryn's Avatar
khathryn
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:831
Inny
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 928
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss928
Brain Surgery While Patient is Awake & Painful Staple Remover

That was pretty darn spiffy.

I don't think I'd do well as an awake surgical patient. In fact, I'm pretty sure I would not. At all. I don't think, if I were a surgeon, I'd want to do surgeries on people who were awake either. It's a difficult enough job without having to worry about the language or tone of voice you're using, so you don't panic the patient. Plus having to spend all that time reassuring the patient. Nope. Wouldn't like that.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not everything online is real. We are
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-04-2014, 05:57 AM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,461
Contributions: 145
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23461
Re: Brain Surgery While Patient is Awake & Painful Staple Remover

I'd rather be awake. I like what one doctor called, "a twilight phase." You are out of it, don't feel pain, but, can answer questions and follow directions.

One anesthesiologist called it here, "special cocktail."
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
khathryn
  #3  
● 01-07-2014, 05:15 AM
wujuan's Avatar
wujuan
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:374
girlie girl
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,198
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3198
Re: Brain Surgery While Patient is Awake & Painful Staple Remover

removing staples is fun!
__________________
nobody loves me. nobody cares.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #4  
● 01-07-2014, 11:53 AM
hell_bent's Avatar
hell_bent
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3888
girly
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 83
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss83
Re: Brain Surgery While Patient is Awake & Painful Staple Remover

Totally AWESOME video!!!!
  #5  
● 01-07-2014, 12:25 PM
ali_ihsan21's Avatar
ali_ihsan21
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:628
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,444
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1444
Re: Brain Surgery While Patient is Awake & Painful Staple Remover

Miracle of Allah
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Brain Surgery While Patient is Awake & Painful Staple Remover
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Brain Surgery While Patient is Awake & Painful Staple Remover


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO