JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Boiling Water Burns

Boiling Water Burns

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-19-2023, 10:23 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Boiling Water Burns

Leg burns from boiling water. The 1st pics were immediately after the Dr cut away the dead skin. Last pic is a week after.
RDT_20230119_1922448536411539016789254.jpg
1.24 MB ·213 views
RDT_20230119_1922487802650090301676971.jpg
997.1 KB ·198 views
RDT_20230119_1922528576922756586088705.jpg
1,019.2 KB ·205 views
▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Chez426, iridopelma, Joe1of2, kellyhound, LittleNightmare, mintycbo, Mr.NoCredit, MzMorbidAF, ProfessorYaffle, ride, ShowMeTheTrue
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not what you expected? Here You know.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-20-2023, 12:54 PM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,666
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3023 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14666
Re: Boiling Water Burns

I always stress when I’ve got a cup of hot tea in my hands and my cat runs out from under the couch to scare me… I would absolutely die if it spilled on him…
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
mintycbo, mmansfield, SavageGlow
  #3  
● 01-20-2023, 09:11 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Boiling Water Burns

I always stress when I’ve got a cup of hot tea in my hands and my cat runs out from under the couch to scare me… I would absolutely die if it spilled on him…
I understand. My two dogs and cat are always underfoot. Thankfully it hasn't happened.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
mmansfield, Mr.NoCredit


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO