|
#1
●
06-03-2019, 11:59 AM
|
|
Battula Lakshmi Bear Attack in India Face Injury Photos
Battula Lakshmi, a man in India, was attacked by a bear while sleeping outside in the open. Villagers killed the bear after the attack, and Lakshmi sustained severe injuries to his face.
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#2
●
06-03-2019, 12:11 PM
| ||||||||
| So Fucking Banned Poster Rank:253 Join Date: Aug 2018 Posts: 5,539 Mentioned: 99 Post(s) Quoted: 3828 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Battula Lakshmi Bear Attack in India Face Injury Photos
Jesus tap dancing Christ! He survived that? I think I'd rather just call it a day and eat a bullet at that point than try to recover |
|
#3
●
06-03-2019, 02:10 PM
|
|
Re: Battula Lakshmi Bear Attack in India Face Injury Photos
There are many animals I’d not like to have a head on collision with but I really think bear are the number one on my list. I also have to agree I think I’d rather the EMS crew throw me more than enough morphine and just go to sleep
|
|
#4
●
06-03-2019, 02:31 PM
|
|
Re: Battula Lakshmi Bear Attack in India Face Injury Photos
Woof. Wonder if he's got any eyesight still going on? I doubt it, but if so, I'd wait a few months before handing him a mirror.
|
|
#6
●
06-04-2019, 03:45 AM
|
|
Re: Battula Lakshmi Bear Attack in India Face Injury Photos
Edit: You've changed it now, muhaha!
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |