|
#4
●
07-25-2013, 04:10 PM
|
|
Re: Badly Broken Toe
I broke my toe 12 years ago. I was very mad at my (now ex-)husband and kicked a garbage can. I climbed a stairs, still mad as hell. I arrived at the top of the stairs, thought "Shit, my toe hurts like hell.". Looked at my left foot and saw my second toe pointing completely to the left side in stead of forward. I shouted even more mad: "And you made me broke my toe too!" to my ex. I grabbed my broken toe and set it in it's normal position again with a loud snapping/cracking sound. That's the last thing I remember because I passed out because of the pain. And that fracture wasn't even 10% of this one, so I can't imagine how much pain he or she must have! |
|
#8
●
07-26-2013, 03:03 PM
|
|
Re: Badly Broken Toe
I also broke my pinky toe, not compound like the guy here but it was HORRIFIC pain. Couldnt walk. BF at the time carried me to the car and then ER. They did XRAYS and all this crap then told me that they dont really "set" broken toes, they just tape it to the next toe |