JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Archilles

Archilles

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-03-2010, 06:17 PM
2cold2crack's Avatar
2cold2crack
Offline:
Special
Poster Rank:4300
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 70
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss70
Archilles

For the Trojan War casualties.
gory-op-pic-2.jpg
37.2 KB ·100 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
FavaBeans, Ozymandias
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want a better bang for your buck?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-03-2010, 07:02 PM
I_Am_Me247's Avatar
I_Am_Me247
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2217
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 212
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss212
Re: Archilles

fuckin ouchies
  #3  
● 03-03-2010, 08:11 PM
IRISH.'s Avatar
IRISH.
Offline:
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:211
HANDSOM DEVIL!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,271
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7271
Re: Archilles

Looks like a bullet went through his heel !
Good post !
  #4  
● 03-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Aria's Avatar
Aria
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,738
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2738
Re: Archilles

I heard of this guy who would wait under people's cars while they were at the mall and when they would come back to their car, he would cut their achilles tendon and then rape them. He cut their tendon so they couldn't run. Maybe it wasn't at the mall.. I can't remember.. But anyway, ever since I'd heard of that, I always check under my car before I get in.

Sorry, off-topic, I know, but that's what this reminded me of..
  #5  
● 03-03-2010, 11:05 PM
freakydeeky's Avatar
freakydeeky
Offline:
★ realist-absurdist ★
Poster Rank:143
female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 11,714
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11714
Re: Archilles

Damn Achilles. And damn his mother more.
  #6  
● 03-03-2010, 11:40 PM
catalyzt
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:135
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,383
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12383
Re: Archilles

you know that cut doesnt look fresh
it looks a little dried out and dessicated
are we sure that is on a living body?
  #7  
● 03-04-2010, 12:55 AM
2cold2crack's Avatar
2cold2crack
Offline:
Special
Poster Rank:4300
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 70
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss70
Re: Archilles

you know that cut doesnt look fresh
it looks a little dried out and dessicated
are we sure that is on a living body?
You know I thought the same thing when I saw it. It's a little beef jerky looking. I honestly don't know the answer to that one.
  #8  
● 03-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Aria's Avatar
Aria
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,738
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2738
Re: Archilles

What is that fluffy white stuff? Is that mold?

Living or dead, why isn't the guy in army pants wearing gloves?

I'm not sure about him being dead.. It's possible, but with the guy's army pants, they could have been out in the desert some place, which would have dried the wound out. I'm not an expert, though, in any sense..
  #9  
● 03-04-2010, 06:05 PM
b00's Avatar
b00
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:240
girl
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,999
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5999
Re: Archilles

spell check *achilles
  #10  
● 03-04-2010, 07:50 PM
2cold2crack's Avatar
2cold2crack
Offline:
Special
Poster Rank:4300
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 70
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss70
Re: Archilles

spell check *achilles
True Story. Fail.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO