JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat

Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-05-2022, 05:06 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,644
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss96644
Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat

Camaroon.
Click here to remove ›
18.21 MB ·426 views DownloadMember
▲ 17 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Brandi, Faust, iridopelma, Joe1of2, LittleNightmare, Ozymandias, Pyramid_Head, ride, SatanClaus, SavageGlow, shelly80, ShowMeTheTrue, Suicide_Note, Susan, TargetX, Tornadolen
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-05-2022, 05:29 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat

I wish I could rate threads.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Suicide_Note
  #3  
● 12-05-2022, 05:55 PM
Faust's Avatar
Faust
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 26,666
 
Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Quoted: 13497 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 19/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss26666
Re: Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat

These don’t grow back do they
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
marcos_69
  #4  
● 12-05-2022, 09:10 PM
Hogmann's Avatar
Hogmann
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:206
Iceman
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 7,505
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 3630 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7505
Re: Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat

I wish I could rate threads.
Keep trying. Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't lately I've been on a roll where I can rate threads. How many stars you want? I'll be your proxy
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
LadyNightmare, SavageGlow
  #5  
● 12-05-2022, 09:23 PM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat

Keep trying. Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't lately I've been on a roll where I can rate threads. How many stars you want? I'll be your proxy
I want to do five because this grossed me out. Thank you!
  #6  
● 12-05-2022, 09:28 PM
Hogmann's Avatar
Hogmann
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:206
Iceman
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 7,505
 
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 3630 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7505
Re: Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat

Tastes like Vienna sausage.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ChristySD, SavageGlow
  #7  
● 12-05-2022, 11:46 PM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat

Finger food tastes like chicken...
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
marcos_69
  #8  
● 12-06-2022, 12:37 AM
ride's Avatar
ride
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:252
So many choices now
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 5,548
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2120 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5548
Re: Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat

I wish I could rate threads.
I'll do it for ya.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #9  
● 12-06-2022, 01:27 AM
marcos_69's Avatar
marcos_69
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:352
Manly Man
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,601
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3601
Re: Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat

Why's no one asking for seconds?
  #10  
● 12-06-2022, 06:36 AM
Faust's Avatar
Faust
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 26,666
 
Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Quoted: 13497 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 19/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss26666
Re: Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat

I don’t think this tastes good btw, specially those fit humans; a lot of muscle, dense bones, not much fat and I think the finger is raw even. So all in all a big disappointment probably and totally not worth it
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Human Deformities & Medical Problems Ambazombian Extremists Chopped Off a Finger Each and Gave Them to Eat


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO