Quoted: 2160 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss54183
Re: Aborted Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfLife View Post
It's a personal choice, that's totally true, but one I'll never understand. Never thought much about it either way until I held my daughter the first time, but after that, it's just so hard to comprehend that choice. Don't know the circumstances the girls were in that made the choice, but regardless, RIP little ones
Nice comment

ArtOfLife
Old 04-30-2012, 09:58 PM
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:44
Female
Contributions: 123

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2939 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22644

The baby in the black and white picture looks like he or she is sleeping. RIP little angels.

The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondSmiles For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum
Old 04-30-2012, 10:05 PM
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Female

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22644

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseBettie View Post
Well, I'll just lay my heart out on the table.......I was an unwanted baby. My mother had me and put me into the foster care system. To make a loooooong story short, as a result, I am a barely functioning human being. On psych meds and spend most of my days on sites like these. A lot of the time I wish I had not been born. There are millions of people like me, the chance of a child of foster care actually being a functioning member of society is less than 3%. I am pro choice from the unwanted babies point of view. Look at Manson and tell me abortion should not have been an option there....

I am sorry about your mother's choice in your case. I hope you have felt and done better as you've become an adult. I cannot say I know how you feel, because I cannot begin to imagine how you feel. Thanks for sharing your side and horrible experience.

Manson was the product of a prostitute and no father in his life. He was in and out of homes and different child care facilities his entire life. Mommy should have used birth control. It wasn't fair to him or you.

Bastet
Old 04-30-2012, 10:17 PM
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Female

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22644

I've said it before, but, any asshole can make a baby, but, we need licenses to fish, drive, have a dog or cat, and so many more things! Unfortunately, one never knows what will happen when a female is pregnant. I decided as a teenager I didn't want the responsibility of another life and birth control has worked all my life. Some people find it inconvenient. Some people think it won't happen to them. I think alot don't think at all.

I still have the maternal instincts with my nieces, nephew, great niece and great nephew and when they're in my care, they're not out of my sight for a second when they are babies and toddlers.

The way people are today, I wouldn't want any of them going anywhere alone or driving until they were at least 21 and could make their own decisions :) I love them all dearly! Three are over 18 and they do drive and go places alone.

We are supposed to be an intelligent species?!?!?!

LadyCPlum
Old 05-01-2012, 07:08 AM
Bastet
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:346

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2482

I don't think anyone should resort to abortion as an actual birth control method. However, sometimes birth control can fail or you may be raped at the time you're not on one. That's why I am pro choice, with the emphasis on word choice: forced abortions are as bad as forcing the woman to carry the child. Giving the baby up to adoption might sometimes be a good choice as well but it can be also very stigmatizing: some may consider the woman "selfish" or "heartless" because of giving up the child she gave birth to. This is a very touchy topic overall and certainly provokes all kinds of opinions, but I think it is very unfortunate that sometimes it escalates into blaming solely women for being irresponsible whores. I can't force my views on anyone but since I'm most certainly not a flawless person myself, I'm not going to judge anyone struggling with as delicate issue as unwanted pregnancy is.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:24 AM
whitetengu
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10022

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss10

No need to mince words....pro-choice is just an apology or a mask for being pro-abortion. These are the same people that protest war and execution yet find it easy to take out a weak and innocent life. These are the same people who value animals over human's lives cause they believe them to be innocent. I believe before, during and after that the aborted human may have been innocent also. And we all know that most abortions are influenced by pure selfishness as well as weakness. You can fuck without responsibility but cant put your life on hold to care for a human being that you helped create.

The Following User Says Thank You to whitetengu For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to whitetengu For This Post:
Bastet, Terminal Expiry
Old 06-06-2012, 01:18 PM
k_dub
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:311

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2903

They're the lucky ones

Old 06-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Terminal Expiry
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1732

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss214

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetengu View Post
No need to mince words....pro-choice is just an apology or a mask for being pro-abortion. These are the same people that protest war and execution yet find it easy to take out a weak and innocent life. These are the same people who value animals over human's lives cause they believe them to be innocent. I believe before, during and after that the aborted human may have been innocent also. And we all know that most abortions are influenced by pure selfishness as well as weakness. You can fuck without responsibility but cant put your life on hold to care for a human being that you helped create.
~400,000 children in America alone need adopted but instead live in foster care. But sure, let's make it so people can't have abortions so we can get that number higher. And as far as it's concerned, if you want to argue that stance, then men are killing millions of babies during materbation and women are killing babies during their periods. It is only an opinion as to where one drawa the line. Pro-choice isn't a guise for pro-abortion, it is he only stance to take that let's people do with their body as they please. And face it, if the baby is still attached, then it is still part of the woman, and thus only logical to be part of their discretion.

The Following User Says Thank You to Terminal Expiry For This Useful Post:
Bastet
Old 06-06-2012, 01:55 PM
_ViRtUoSo_
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1396
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss296

ABORTION ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE LEGAL UNLESS RAPE IS INVOLVED I.M.O. Come on, people have been using condoms for thousands of years now and if fucktards learn to slip on on their penises, innocent little babies will never be harm. And by the way, you'll never know, one of these babies could have grown up to find a cure for cancer or something extraordinary.

The Following User Says Thank You to _ViRtUoSo_ For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By _ViRtUoSo_:
Terminal Expiry