JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Youngest Serial Killer in America and England

Go Back  

Youngest Serial Killer in America and England 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 12-23-2011, 03:35 AM
thecuriousgeorge
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1606

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss331
Jesse Pomeroy is regarded as the youngest serial killer in American history. The Boy Fiend is an incantation of pure evil. One of the world's youngest serial killers lived in the one and only United States of America. There was no mention of this young serial killer having any mental illnesses, but the reaction he had when cops asked him about the murders should be enough to say he was a psycopath.

Eventually Massachusett's youngest serial killer would go from sadist to murderer. March 1874 would be the first time young Jesse Pomeroy would kill. His victim was a ten year old girl who found herself alone downstairs with Jesse in his mother's dress shop. After luring her down there, he tortured her. Getting bored with his victim, he killed her.

One month after this, he found someone else to torture and kill. Horace Mullin was helpless to the 14 y.o with the damned soul. Jesse Pomeroy took the boy outside of the city, viciously stabbing him until he died. The body was badly mutilated.

Seven year old Tracy Hayden was the second victim found beaten. With the promise of seeing soldiers, Jesse had the victim. Once alone, Jesse stripped the victim naked, used switches for whipping, knocked the victim's front teeth out and left victim suffering with a black eye. Jesse had an assailant, who threatened to cut off the victim's genitals.

Eight year old Robet Maier was the third victim, during early spring of 1872. Brought to the same area as the previous victims, he was stripped, beat with a stick, and forced to curse while being tortured. Robert told police Jesse fondled himself as he continue to beat him. After achieving an orgasm, he threatened the victim and ran off.

On July 1872, the fourth victim, an unknown seven year old was stripped, whipped, and beaten until Jesse Pomeroy once again achieved an orgasm via sadism. As the news about the attacks were spread, Ruth Pomeroy moved to South Boston. It's unknown whether she moved because she feared Jesse was doing it or because economic times were better. The attacks continued.

Mary Bell is known as the youngest serial killer still alive today. She had a hard life from the start. During the beginning years of her life, her mother (Betty) tried to kill her on multiple ocassions, allegedly trying to make it look like an accident. Mary Bell was also subject to repeated sexual abuse by her mother, who forced her to perform sexual activities with men at the age of 4. Some say she was conditioned since birth to be a threat. She also suffered with the mental illness pychosis.
Documenting Reality
4283006_f520.jpg

Attached Images
4288255_f248.jpg

4280141_f260.jpg

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thecuriousgeorge For This Useful Post:
Abaaub, Airbornemama, Cumulonimbus, donnerkebab, Dragonlady66, Ed Gein, Geemonster, justthefacts, Katos, Pyramid_Head, Sharon, soreff
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to thecuriousgeorge For This Post:
AtariKingg, ihizz
Old 12-23-2011, 07:52 AM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:549

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1725
the first pics looks like robbie williams. what a crazy motherfucker though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thissiteisfuckedup For This Useful Post:
Pauliina, wee_yumi
Old 12-23-2011, 07:56 AM
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:8
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2005 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93138
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissiteisfuckedup View Post
the first pics looks like robbie williams. what a crazy motherfucker though.
I thought the same lol
Old 12-23-2011, 08:45 AM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:37
lady

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37495
interesting, thanks
Old 12-23-2011, 09:38 AM
collaredgirl65
Offline:
Smartest Retard
Poster Rank:177
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8011
Nice post.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:05 AM
PoetsOfTheFall
Offline:
Ja sam Ja
Poster Rank:82
female

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Quoted: 7269 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17553
Old 12-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Cumulonimbus
Offline:
Meh
Poster Rank:359

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3126
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetsOfTheFall View Post
Here is a rough translation of the Serbian portion of Poet's doc:

Quote:
Are the children of evil? Marry and children and to know how to be evil, and especially by their peers and younger than themselves, to kindergartens and schools. E, and if children are in most cases very cruel to those pre-puberty years, some describe it as 10-year-old girl who strangled two kids of 3 and 4, and the dead body of a younger carved her initials with scissors, then it slightly ošišala, and so, tried on everything, and actually played with a dead body as it is played with a doll.

Here's just one example, that day is gone when the younger kid, she has offered his much older sister to look for it and everything was pointing to the place where the child lay dead body, only to see her reaction. An incredible story, and it does not Valjalo fails, I say this even those who do not like serial killer documentaries. And I was actually the reverend Joe Coleman initiated the first portrait of her occult Mary Bell (you can see below), and about which he spoke in the documentary "Into the Night with Joe Coleman and Asia Argento", to be interested in this case, and I was wrong . So, really great true story, and for us who love bizarre, but it can also be very illuminating documentary, for example. what can be yielded if their children or neglect them, God forbid, abuse, such as Mary was abused. Basically, this is one of the two cases that have shocked Britain and even the whole world, and where children are murdered in cold blood under him. For as it is explained nicely here, adults are usually serial killers attack the most vulnerable people, to be able to control them completely, meaning, usually women, and in most cases, prostitutes, and Mary Bell did the same thing, and since the herself was a child, she sought their prey among children younger than themselves. Fucked, not zer?

Anyway, finally, after almost 2 years, I taped and AVI file of this wicked documentary, and I take this opportunity to thank Boris from Sisak they remembered me. Thank tebra and live for!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cumulonimbus For This Useful Post:
Airbornemama, PoetsOfTheFall
Old 12-23-2011, 01:10 PM
PoetsOfTheFall
Offline:
Ja sam Ja
Poster Rank:82
female

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Quoted: 7269 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17553
I just thought that someone will be interested because there's link for downloading
Old 12-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Ed Gein
Offline:
★Grave Robber★
Poster Rank:205
Male

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6681
Interesting. Thanks
Old 12-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Djurplagare
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:386

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1295 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2991
Someone isnt okay?
Btw, I think he did it with love, kill me! Just kill me!