|
#3
●
08-10-2009, 07:33 PM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: PRIVATE Poster Rank:16631 Join Date: Jul 2009 Posts: 4 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Quoted: 0 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Young Woman Dead in Car Crushed Under Tanker Truck, Roses on the Back Seat
this actually happened in Nuevo Leon.. this images aren't new I have the email since it happened like 3 years ago |
|
#4
●
08-10-2009, 07:45 PM
|
|
Re: Young Woman Dead in Car Crushed Under Tanker Truck, Roses on the Back Seat
That's freaking brutal..
__________________ Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name |
|
#6
●
08-10-2009, 08:59 PM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: SERGEANT Poster Rank:945 mail Join Date: Jun 2009 Posts: 778 Mentioned: 1 Post(s) Quoted: 100 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Young Woman Dead in Car Crushed Under Tanker Truck, Roses on the Back Seat
I thought it was a routine auto accident, then when I saw the bouquet I started crying.
|