JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Young Man and Woman Tortured and Hanged From Bridge - Section 2

Go Back  

Young Man and Woman Tortured and Hanged From Bridge 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 09-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:32
Female
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2276 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Specula View Post
That would be neat if they were filled with candy.
Like those straw donkeys?

Old 09-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:32
Female
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2276 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43407
Shocking images
Old 09-15-2011, 08:48 AM
jander
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:852
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss864
I always love when non US citizens have input on how/where we should be sacrificing our well trained soldiers... then condemn them for doing an outstanding job while they are out there doing it

Mexico would be a 2 month project for US troops if let of their leash... First there is no loyalty amongst those cartel screwballs and the only bond between them besides petty cash is the threat of being killed like a gutter rat.

US troops are born and bred to defend the colors of our flag... Red for the blood of past soldiers defending our freedom, White for the purity of our freedom and belief that all men were created equaly,
and Blue for vigilance and justice.

and not to sound arogante about my post yes we should be in Mexico not to fix that mess, but to show those poeple responcible for killing of innocents on this side of the border that it will not be tollerated... bottom line.

Please save me the "Americans are the ones craving drugs", and all that crap cause drugs are never worth someones life period!.
The Following User Says Thank You to jander For This Useful Post:
Cancun78
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By jander:
Mr.Goodbar
Old 09-15-2011, 11:11 AM
gatagato
Offline:
★ ********* ★
Poster Rank:235
Male
Contributions: 368

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5565
I wasn't aware that I'm not free to express my opinion: anyway, for YOUR information, the war in iraq has NOTHING to do with freedom, and it was even illegal since it was based on fake reports on the alleged existence of WMD, (even according to Kofi Annan, the then CHIEF of UN http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3661134.stm), and claims of links between Saddam, Al Qaeda and 9/11 that turned out to be BS. Basically, we (because my country is part of that coalition) killed 110,000 + civilians for NO REASONS and have lost our soldiers for the same reasons.

The war on Afghanistan looked to be a little bit more explainable, at first. But SADLY,

Quote:
Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001. Based on UNODC data, there has been more opium poppy cultivation in each of the past four growing seasons (2004–2007) than in any one year during Taliban rule
Wow, now that's what you call a win!
Where is my part, now? Cheaper heroine for everybody is a GREAT achievement, I admit it.
The Following User Says Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
Mr.Goodbar
Old 09-15-2011, 11:37 AM
Mr.Goodbar
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:627
**Corpsegrinding 4 profit**

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1353
This topic going on in news section too:
http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...a-users-87836/
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Goodbar For This Useful Post:
gatagato
Old 09-15-2011, 01:11 PM
jander
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:852
male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss864
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatagato View Post
I wasn't aware that I'm not free to express my opinion: anyway, for YOUR information, the war in iraq has NOTHING to do with freedom, and it was even illegal since it was based on fake reports on the alleged existence of WMD, (even according to Kofi Annan, the then CHIEF of UN http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3661134.stm), and claims of links between Saddam, Al Qaeda and 9/11 that turned out to be BS. Basically, we (because my country is part of that coalition) killed 110,000 + civilians for NO REASONS and have lost our soldiers for the same reasons.

The war on Afghanistan looked to be a little bit more explainable, at first. But SADLY,

Wow, now that's what you call a win!
Where is my part, now? Cheaper heroine for everybody is a GREAT achievement, I admit it.
Did U read my post... as easy as it is to Google some legitamate, non-legitimate statistics to balance or negate your stance (I do respect your opinion) however, I don't care about the Iraq/Afghanistan conflicts by the numbers as these are blanket type arguements. I don't care about some half hazard claims of the chief of the UN thats for sure.

My post reflects the passion of some US citizens in regards to non-US citizens (their opinions) on whats best for our armed forces and how the US handles it's policies on settling global conflicts. (thats not our job unless u mess with the US)

In any event as it happend in the Iraq/Afghan conflicts, people where highly motivated to bring some justice to those who lost loved ones in the attack (REMEMBER) on 9-11. The decision to use military force for whatever reasons in those said countries in my eyes (a U.S. citizen) was/is a win ... 10 years and no deaths here due to some claiming war on the great devil...humm... freaks.

If you did thoroughly read my post I said I agreed with you on the topic of MEXICO... just not on your logic for action mine was a... how should I say, more selfish, I did not care so much for their welfare as much as my fellow Americans including our patriots (soldiers in all branches)and the fine job they do everyday.

@ gatagato I have always liked your post and do not begrudge you what-so-ever.
The Following User Says Thank You to jander For This Useful Post:
gatagato
Old 09-15-2011, 02:11 PM
gatagato
Offline:
★ ********* ★
Poster Rank:235
Male
Contributions: 368

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5565
Thanks for your post, i really appreciated it:
In my previous post I forgot to tell you that my respect for us flag is sincere, and that I've felt incredibly sad on 9/11: it has been one of the worst days of my life. Trust me. Not for the govt, but for the people. I will never forget the moment a reporter said that there was a huge line of people donating anything: blood, money, there was even a little girl trying to give her sandwich to anybody who could possibly need it. Or could i ever forget all those firefighters deliberately giving away their lives? How many were them? 300? More, they were more. Most of them were aware that they were going to die, in order to try to save some unknown people's lives. Or the jumpers, killing themselves just to escape an even worse end... Only a man made of SHIT could not feel bad after seeing that.
But the fact that you are pissed off on some unknown enemy (NOT that unknown since hewas built by CIA) , doesn't legitimate you to use randomly deadly force towards the first country that comes to mind:
the reaction of the common people had shown that you can bomb,but not beat the us people, all the rest is a wasteoftime unless you are doing it for some DIFFERENT reasons.
Kofi Annan was the chief of UN at the time.
If you state that you don't give a shit to what he said about a matter that should be handled ONLY by UN, then i should think that you have no respect for the other countries :( (Honestly, this is not what i think about you). All i can tell you is that THIS facet of US is the less one loved worldwide, and that mexicans cartels are extremely powerful, totally out of control and that the death toll of this mexican mess is almost equal(40,000 more or less) to the one of the war on Iraq during the last 5 years, the difference is that Iraq is far away, Mexico is not.
Finally, let me share THIS:
Click image for larger version

Name:	USACemetery2.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	304358
i don't know who of them i have to thank, but at least one of those saved my ass and the future of my country. How could i hate a country that saved my ass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jander View Post
Did U read my post... as easy as it is to Google some legitamate, non-legitimate statistics to balance or negate your stance (I do respect your opinion) however, I don't care about the Iraq/Afghanistan conflicts by the numbers as these are blanket type arguements. I don't care about some half hazard claims of the chief of the UN thats for sure.

My post reflects the passion of some US citizens in regards to non-US citizens (their opinions) on whats best for our armed forces and how the US handles it's policies on settling global conflicts. (thats not our job unless u mess with the US)

In any event as it happend in the Iraq/Afghan conflicts, people where highly motivated to bring some justice to those who lost loved ones in the attack (REMEMBER) on 9-11. The decision to use military force for whatever reasons in those said countries in my eyes (a U.S. citizen) was/is a win ... 10 years and no deaths here due to some claiming war on the great devil...humm... freaks.

If you did thoroughly read my post I said I agreed with you on the topic of MEXICO... just not on your logic for action mine was a... how should I say, more selfish, I did not care so much for their welfare as much as my fellow Americans including our patriots (soldiers in all branches)and the fine job they do everyday.

@ gatagato I have always liked your post and do not begrudge you what-so-ever.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:46 PM
FactualGnome
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4587
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss60
Now if only that happened to everyone on Facebook. The world would be a better place.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Gregore Mortis
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1605
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss330
Amateurs. A real armchair general would be hiding behind 7 proxies for this kind of stunt.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:46 PM
jinhwangtikatang
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1282

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss456
17,138 Cartel Members liked this.

Send friend request to Hanging disembowelled Woman ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jinhwangtikatang For This Useful Post:
FactualGnome, King Herald