JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Young Guy Shoots Himself in the Head

Young Guy Shoots Himself in the Head

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-14-2009, 03:55 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,046
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2256 Post(s)
Quoted: 21186 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 20/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss42046
Young Guy Shoots Himself in the Head

Young Guy Shoots Himself in the Head
samostrel.jpg
22.4 KB ·757 views
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want to escape?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-14-2009, 08:03 PM
Marcusbr's Avatar
Marcusbr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:568
Male
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,742
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1742
Re: Young Guy Shoots Himself in the Head

wake up, lazyboy
  #3  
● 04-14-2009, 09:36 PM
shmagmiepen's Avatar
shmagmiepen
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1022
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 676
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss676
Re: Young Guy Shoots Himself in the Head

HOLY SHIT!!!

its Freddy Mercury from Queen!!!!


i thought the bastard died of aids?
  #4  
● 04-25-2009, 08:29 PM
EarlJones's Avatar
EarlJones
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2276
Male
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 204
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss204
Re: Young Guy Shoots Himself in the Head

lolz @ freddy. He saw the publicity Kurt Cobain got and figured this would boost his career.
  #5  
● 10-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Ryansadler10
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:14346
male
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6
Re: Young Guy Shoots Himself in the Head

lol
but kurt cobain rocked!
  #6  
● 10-22-2009, 05:38 PM
papa smurf's Avatar
papa smurf
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:919
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 807
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss807
Re: Young Guy Shoots Himself in the Head

Yep definitely Freddy ..
  #7  
● 10-22-2009, 05:44 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,890
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 sss127890
Re: Young Guy Shoots Himself in the Head

I think it looks like Chris Billings of 205 Renfrew St., Montgomery Georgia. I'm going out on a limb here, because I don't know anyone named Chris Billings and I don't even know if there is such a place as Montgomery, Georgia. If there is, I can assure you that I have never been there. One thing I am sure of: if Montgomery, Georgia really does exist, I am positive that there is a 205 Renfrew Street.
  #8  
● 10-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Young Guy Shoots Himself in the Head

HOLY SHIT!!!

its Freddy Mercury from Queen!!!!


i thought the bastard died of aids?
that is just uncanny


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO