JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Pictures | Warning Graphic Images Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)

Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-05-2010, 02:54 PM
reena666's Avatar
reena666
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1116
girly
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 592
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss592
Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)

chi10.jpg
157.0 KB ·244 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than your OnlyFans addiction
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-05-2010, 02:58 PM
~Z~'s Avatar
~Z~
Offline:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
Poster Rank:486
Girl :)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,186
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2186
Re: Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)

Funny Reena (the pigeon does look shocked!)
  #3  
● 05-05-2010, 02:59 PM
reena666's Avatar
reena666
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1116
girly
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 592
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss592
Re: Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)

Funny Reena (the pigeon does look shocked!)
thsnks....he does doesn't he
  #4  
● 05-05-2010, 03:02 PM
sadlad's Avatar
sadlad
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:692
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,256
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1256
Re: Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)

the pigeon has disguised it's self as a crow, now that is cool.

lad
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Aria, Brainplague, lyndyloo
  #5  
● 05-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Brainplague's Avatar
Brainplague
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:325
Female
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,000
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4000
Re: Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)

The crow doesn't look so much shocked, but "where can I start eating?"
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
lyndyloo
  #6  
● 05-05-2010, 03:25 PM
travisntammie's Avatar
travisntammie
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8092
female
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 22
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss22
Re: Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)

hahahaha
  #7  
● 05-05-2010, 04:02 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,657
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss96657
Re: Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)

  #8  
● 05-05-2010, 04:05 PM
janet291's Avatar
janet291
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:548
Female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,848
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1848
Re: Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)

ha ha cannibalism at its best!
  #9  
● 05-05-2010, 04:36 PM
redsin7's Avatar
redsin7
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:451
male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,545
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2545
Re: Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)

  #10  
● 05-05-2010, 04:43 PM
mellymoo234's Avatar
mellymoo234
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:679
Female
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,288
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1288
Re: Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)

bless the circle of life and disguised as a crow!!
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Pictures | Warning Graphic Images Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Pictures | Warning Graphic Images Worst Picture I've Ever Seen*cation* (the Bi-stander Looks Shocked)


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO