JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Woman Stabbed in Bed

Woman Stabbed in Bed

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Woman Stabbed in Bed

Nice set pics here with internal view as well.
001m01.jpg
30.5 KB ·1559 views
002M02.jpg
27.3 KB ·3399 views
003M03.jpg
23.7 KB ·1027 views
004M04.jpg
34.6 KB ·8618 views
005M05.jpg
10.7 KB ·808 views
006M06.jpg
79.5 KB ·806 views
007M07.jpg
26.9 KB ·817 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Katos, myfhs123, Viking64
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Aria's Avatar
Aria
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,738
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2738
Re: Woman Stabbed in Bed

Nice! I like the internal view as well as external!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #3  
● 01-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,937
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 460 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 sss127937
Re: Woman Stabbed in Bed

I stabbed a woman in bed once. Of course, I used my weiner instead of a knife, and I stabbed her in the growler, not the chest. (Notice how I said "once" ?!?!)
  #4  
● 01-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: Woman Stabbed in Bed

  #5  
● 01-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Flaka's Avatar
Flaka
Offline:
~Una dama~
Poster Rank:41
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 38,294
 
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss38294
Re: Woman Stabbed in Bed

poor woman...........
  #6  
● 01-28-2010, 05:37 PM
Brazilusa's Avatar
Brazilusa
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1409
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 422
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss422
Re: Woman Stabbed in Bed

hairy tits...maybe that's why she got stabbed....
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
lyndyloo, RancidMind
  #7  
● 01-29-2010, 03:24 PM
rogmol's Avatar
rogmol
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2623
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 161
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss161
Re: Woman Stabbed in Bed

I stabbed a woman in bed once. Of course, I used my weiner instead of a knife, and I stabbed her in the growler, not the chest. (Notice how I said "once" ?!?!)
Yeah! Amazing that could have happened.
But there are women with incredible low standards...
  #8  
● 01-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,708
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13708
Re: Woman Stabbed in Bed

nice nipp-holes
  #9  
● 01-29-2010, 05:05 PM
enter_text's Avatar
enter_text
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1033
Female
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 665
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss665
Re: Woman Stabbed in Bed

I stabbed a woman in bed once. Of course, I used my weiner instead of a knife, and I stabbed her in the growler, not the chest. (Notice how I said "once" ?!?!)
@ your weapon of choice
  #10  
● 01-30-2010, 10:12 PM
ommygod
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:965
male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 745
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss745
Re: Woman Stabbed in Bed

wow, first time I have ever seen hairy tit's on a woman!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO