JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Woman Found Dead in River

Woman Found Dead in River

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-16-2012, 06:55 AM
mort999's Avatar
mort999
Offline: Offline
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:441
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,615
Contributions: 120
Joined Apr 2010·Rank #441
 
2,615Posts
16,397Thanked
155Quoted
7Mentioned
120Contrib.
Woman Found Dead in River

The 35 years old (some sources say 45) had been missed since wednesday, but was found in a river on thursday (15/11) by a boy playing football with some friends.

She had no lesions and the cause of death isn't known, but the police doesn't rule out that she is killed elsewhere and dropped in the river.
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2001.jpg
146.4 KB ·535 views
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2002.jpg
223.3 KB ·831 views
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2003.jpg
180.0 KB ·711 views
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2004.jpg
182.4 KB ·1003 views
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2005.jpg
202.1 KB ·1065 views
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2006.jpg
183.2 KB ·1374 views
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2007.jpg
183.0 KB ·1368 views
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2008.jpg
185.3 KB ·1379 views
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2009.jpg
178.0 KB ·1795 views
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2010.jpg
256.8 KB ·1143 views
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2011.jpg
261.2 KB ·917 views
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2012.jpg
242.6 KB ·599 views
35%20yo%20woman%20found%20dead%20in%20river%2013.jpg
135.1 KB ·663 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
☠ Sting ☠, Darkseed, khathryn
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-16-2012, 07:50 AM
marko34's Avatar
marko34
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1941
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 261
Joined Aug 2009·Rank #1,941
 
261Posts
41Thanked
5Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Found Dead in River

  #3  
● 11-16-2012, 09:44 AM
khathryn's Avatar
khathryn
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:831
Inny
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 928
Joined Sep 2009·Rank #831
 
928Posts
1,013Thanked
42Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Found Dead in River

I'm confused. The woman being pulled out of the river seems to have a lot more white on her shirt than the one in the body bucket (what are those things called, anyway?). And she seems to have a bigger tummy in the water than in the bucket. Are we certain it's the same person?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
mort999
  #4  
● 11-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Rusty666's Avatar
Rusty666
Offline: Offline
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:403
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,026
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #403
 
3,026Posts
476Thanked
2Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Found Dead in River

  #5  
● 11-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline: Offline
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:104
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,931
Joined Oct 2009·Rank #104
 
15,931Posts
10,742Thanked
1,298Quoted
9Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Found Dead in River

In situations like that.... I'm more of a catch and release kind of guy
  #6  
● 11-16-2012, 11:24 AM
mort999's Avatar
mort999
Offline: Offline
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:441
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,615
Contributions: 120
Joined Apr 2010·Rank #441
 
2,615Posts
16,397Thanked
155Quoted
7Mentioned
120Contrib.
Re: Woman Found Dead in River

I'm confused. The woman being pulled out of the river seems to have a lot more white on her shirt than the one in the body bucket (what are those things called, anyway?). And she seems to have a bigger tummy in the water than in the bucket. Are we certain it's the same person?
Sharp-eyed-Khathryn I checked the images again - several times, and I certainly see what you mean. The woman in the tray (neither do I know what those things should be called, so I call them trays) looks different from the one in the water. But no matter how many times I look, the man in the green vest seems to be the same through the whole set. And her black pants are the same and has the same just-above-the-knee length (difficult but possible to see through the watersurface) - it looks like they are folded up above the knee in fact.

The blouse looks different, and her belly looks swollen in the face up image on the bank, but flat in the tray. And then there is the white belt-like thing missing in the water images.

So you have a point and I can't say for sure that you are wrong, but I still believe that the last two images is the same situation.

I just doublechecked some of the sites (those I could find again) and even if my set is a mix from different sites, it is basically the same set everywhere - different sites using some, but not all, the images, in other words using different subsets. And some - but not all - uses those images raising the question together, just like I do.

So I can't come closer, but that doesn't mean that I'm sure
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
khathryn
  #7  
● 11-16-2012, 01:40 PM
khathryn's Avatar
khathryn
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:831
Inny
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 928
Joined Sep 2009·Rank #831
 
928Posts
1,013Thanked
42Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Found Dead in River

I agree - definitely the same cast of people.

I figured it out. They're saying it's a 35yo OR 45yo woman. Maybe it's a 35yo AND a 45yo woman, who happen to be wearing pants that are the same.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
mort999
  #8  
● 11-16-2012, 01:44 PM
khathryn's Avatar
khathryn
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:831
Inny
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 928
Joined Sep 2009·Rank #831
 
928Posts
1,013Thanked
42Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Found Dead in River

Maybe she is wearing a white undershirt (or has a very, very pale stomach), and the dark bottom of the top shirt got folded up over her chest. That could explain the color difference.

And perhaps she simply had water or air trapped under a blousy shirt, rather than having a larger stomach while she was in the water?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
mort999
  #9  
● 11-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Shylock's Avatar
Shylock
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:366
cock and balls
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,326
Joined Mar 2010·Rank #366
 
3,326Posts
356Thanked
17Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Found Dead in River

  #10  
● 11-16-2012, 01:58 PM
mort999's Avatar
mort999
Offline: Offline
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:441
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,615
Contributions: 120
Joined Apr 2010·Rank #441
 
2,615Posts
16,397Thanked
155Quoted
7Mentioned
120Contrib.
Re: Woman Found Dead in River

I agree - definitely the same cast of people.

I figured it out. They're saying it's a 35yo OR 45yo woman. Maybe it's a 35yo AND a 45yo woman, who happen to be wearing pants that are the same.
yeah - or what about this: it is the missed football!!! The boys kicked the ball away and it landed by the corpse - that's how they found her (no joke, it was so - but I admit that the story doesn't tell that it landed under her blouse). And they of course got the ball back before she was stuffed into the tray, so her belly seems flat again.

(a football in Europe and South America is round - not that odd-shaped thing used in the US)
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
khathryn


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO