JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Woman Destroyed/Smeared On Street By Bus

Woman Destroyed/Smeared On Street By Bus

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-22-2009, 11:43 PM
Hadrian2's Avatar
Hadrian2
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:356
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,524
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3524
Woman Destroyed/Smeared On Street By Bus

Okay, new to this site, but I have literally dug as far back as 250 pages and still never saw these pictures, so forgive me if it's been posted way way back... it seems like the backlog of threads is endless lol I am amazed at how prolifically some of you post new stuff (wth do you find it?!).

I don't have any info on these pics, but it sure seems like it's in India, and the rest speaks for itself. It's pretty crazy what happens when a human body meets a bus.
charonboat_dot_com_woman_squashed_by_bus_1.jpg
75.3 KB ·3597 views
charonboat_dot_com_woman_squashed_by_bus_2.jpg
79.1 KB ·1146 views
charonboat_dot_com_woman_squashed_by_bus_3.jpg
73.3 KB ·1395 views
charonboat_dot_com_woman_squashed_by_bus_4.jpg
57.1 KB ·1865 views
charonboat_dot_com_woman_squashed_by_bus_5.jpg
58.7 KB ·1436 views
charonboat_dot_com_woman_squashed_by_bus_6.jpg
71.8 KB ·1877 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Curb Stomper
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-22-2009, 11:44 PM
heathersherm's Avatar
heathersherm
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4435
Female
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 66
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss66
Re: Woman Destroyed/Smeared On Street By Bus

Yeesh. Nice snail trail.
  #3  
● 11-22-2009, 11:45 PM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:245
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,770
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5770
Re: Woman Destroyed/Smeared On Street By Bus

Repost, they're on page 251..

Kiddin'. Nice post pal i've not seen them before.
  #4  
● 11-22-2009, 11:46 PM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:130
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,645
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12645
Re: Woman Destroyed/Smeared On Street By Bus

Jesus Christ!!! Obliterated!
  #5  
● 11-22-2009, 11:53 PM
Hadrian2's Avatar
Hadrian2
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:356
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,524
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3524
Re: Woman Destroyed/Smeared On Street By Bus

Repost, they're on page 251..

Kiddin'. Nice post pal i've not seen them before.
Haha, just as I read your post, I had page 251 loading in another tab. Nice 1. And thanks, glad you like it... now I am relegated to having no new content to post ;P

This site is great though... best I've seen in a long time, and it's helped me find old pics I lost, as well some crazy new shit (the German dude who decapitated his friend and took pics of her with sunglasses on? That's an incredible find).

Hopefully I can find some sources for new stuff to post.
  #6  
● 11-23-2009, 12:28 AM
~WicKeD~
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:2556
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 169
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss169
Re: Woman Destroyed/Smeared On Street By Bus

Now that's what I call Visual Art. Look at the gore and the obvious smeer of blood that clearly states how whoever was driving that Bus. DID NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT WOMAN, BUT HAD A TASTE FOR ART. I salute them. Wherever they are. Probably still driving buses.
  #7  
● 11-23-2009, 12:31 AM
Shawna's Avatar
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12293
Re: Woman Destroyed/Smeared On Street By Bus

  #8  
● 11-23-2009, 12:32 AM
Bylot's Avatar
Bylot
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1945
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 261
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss261
Re: Woman Destroyed/Smeared On Street By Bus

Now that's what I call Visual Art. Look at the gore and the obvious smeer of blood that clearly states how whoever was driving that Bus. DID NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT WOMAN, BUT HAD A TASTE FOR ART. I salute them. Wherever they are. Probably still driving buses.
I wonder if they don't have any speed limit over there in Brazil, or wherever this happened.
To smash a body like this, the driver must have been on drugs at least.
  #9  
● 11-23-2009, 12:39 AM
Hadrian2's Avatar
Hadrian2
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:356
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,524
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3524
Re: Woman Destroyed/Smeared On Street By Bus

I wonder if they don't have any speed limit over there in Brazil, or wherever this happened.
To smash a body like this, the driver must have been on drugs at least.
I might be stereotyping, and it's hard to tell, but it seems like the woman--or what's left of her--is wearing the Indian traditional sari (I think that's the name. Ya know, that sort of dress with the cloth draped over the shoulder. Lol Anyway, whatever, I'm nitpicking.

Yeah I wonder about the driver too... all I can think is that either a.) he didn't care, or b.) maybe when she got hit, it made the tires so slippery and gooey that he kept sliding more than normal. I can imagine her being mangled around the wheel wells as chunks fell out.
  #10  
● 11-23-2009, 01:02 AM
Bylot's Avatar
Bylot
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1945
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 261
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss261
Re: Woman Destroyed/Smeared On Street By Bus

Yeah I wonder about the driver too... all I can think is that either a.) he didn't care, or b.) maybe when she got hit, it made the tires so slippery and gooey that he kept sliding more than normal. I can imagine her being mangled around the wheel wells as chunks fell out.
There are a lot of similar cases here on this site, but in which the bodies were not half as much destroyed as this woman here.
And compared with the scooter-vs-truck stuff they seem to drive as they wish anyway in those countries.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO