JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
And Who Protects the Cops?

And Who Protects the Cops?

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-18-2010, 01:52 PM
bluekiller's Avatar
bluekiller
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:499
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
And Who Protects the Cops?

hung and shot on a bridge.
zhoyy.JPG
237.9 KB ·164 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dasplague, Vixənn
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
We don't judge
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-18-2010, 02:31 PM
burford's Avatar
burford
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:933
your worst fuckin nightmare
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 787
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss787
Re: And Who Protects the Cops?

whats that they say bout lawyers? only good one is a dead one?
hmmm well i spose the majority of cops are cool. but maybe this one wasnt. who knows?
  #3  
● 04-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Psychonautical's Avatar
Psychonautical
Offline:
Server Supporter
Poster Rank:196
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,790
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7790
Re: And Who Protects the Cops?

whats that they say bout lawyers? only good one is a dead one?
hmmm well i spose the majority of cops are cool. but maybe this one wasnt. who knows?
Good point, but that mustache is balling. So I'd assume he was on the level.
  #4  
● 04-18-2010, 02:44 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: And Who Protects the Cops?

The cops protect themselves. They don't need us. They know a lot more about kicking criminals in the ass than we do. This dude was probably on the take, anyway.

Hey, Psycho, how the fuck are you dude? I didn't see you up there!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Psychonautical
  #5  
● 04-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Psychonautical's Avatar
Psychonautical
Offline:
Server Supporter
Poster Rank:196
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,790
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7790
Re: And Who Protects the Cops?

The cops protect themselves. They don't need us. They know a lot more about kicking criminals in the ass than we do. This dude was probably on the take, anyway.

Hey, Psycho, how the fuck are you dude? I didn't see you up there!
I'm good, waiting to pick up some greenery for later. Damn lazy Sunday's if my dealer wakes up before 5:00pm it's a reason for me to celebrate.

April 18th Mr. Einstein, good to see you up and kicking :P
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
dooshman
  #6  
● 04-18-2010, 02:59 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: And Who Protects the Cops?

I'm good, waiting to pick up some greenery for later. Damn lazy Sunday's if my dealer wakes up before 5:00pm it's a reason for me to celebrate.

April 18th Mr. Einstein, good to see you up and kicking :P
Yeah, fucking Sunday's a drag. Gotta mow the lawn, amonst other things. That's the closest to green I'm gonna get, my good friend.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Psychonautical
  #7  
● 04-18-2010, 03:04 PM
Psychonautical's Avatar
Psychonautical
Offline:
Server Supporter
Poster Rank:196
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,790
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7790
Re: And Who Protects the Cops?

Yeah, fucking Sunday's a drag. Gotta mow the lawn, amonst other things. That's the closest to green I'm gonna get, my good friend.
It's been years since I've had a lawn to mow, the grass kind that is. I almost miss the smell of gasoline fumes and grass cuttings, almost.

I'll smoke a dooby for Dooshy haha.. Whenever they wake up and I make the journey.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
dooshman
  #8  
● 04-18-2010, 03:04 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: And Who Protects the Cops?

  #9  
● 04-18-2010, 03:25 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,657
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96657
Re: And Who Protects the Cops?

  #10  
● 04-18-2010, 03:35 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: And Who Protects the Cops?

It's been years since I've had a lawn to mow, the grass kind that is. I almost miss the smell of gasoline fumes and grass cuttings, almost.

I'll smoke a dooby for Dooshy haha.. Whenever they wake up and I make the journey.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO