Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1006 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2824
Re: Welcome to Liberia

Liberia is one fucked up country.
To think this country was set up by the USA for free slaves to start again back in Africa if they so wished.....sadly the first thing they did was to enslave the indigenous peoples as they believed it would make them as rich as their former white masters.
Sadly they had no or little in the way of cash crops and tried repeatedly to grow things such as the cotton they knew so well....they almost to a man failed to grow such things as food and withing a couple of years they faced famine and diseases related to poor diet. There where reports of cannibalism of the local peoples/tribes whom they claimed where inferior stupid and backwards in fact barely human.....hmmmm I wonder who they got that train of thought from..... the local tribes where good farmers and grew a surplus of food and stored it to great effect in underground clay storage rooms sealed for years they could keep food for famine years.
This turned out to be a disaster for them as they opened some up to share the grain with the starving newcomers (who where still arriving by the thousands to the land of milk and honey). The former slaves claimed they had stolen the crops that they had never grown and to back the claims they showed the fields and the amount of grain some villages had and the American sponsors agreed it was impossible to grow that much grain, maize etc in a year on the size of land they had. The "hidden" a sealed stashes where said to be another sign of their guilt.
To help them out their former masters supplied them with carbines and cannon and they wiped out almost all the villagers using vile forms of torture to try and get the locations of the masses of grain they believed was hidden away, the truth was the locals had given almost all of their reserves in a huge act of kindness which brought them their own downfall.
And that is the way it has always been, the country has lived on gifts of emergency relief grain since its conception as to farm is slaves work and they are not slaves and they killed all the farmers within a couple of years of arrival......sad sick fucks...

Siegfried Sassoon

Old 12-27-2012, 08:49 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:296

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3051

These lil fuckers are ripped. Wish I was lean muscle like that instead of Jersey Shore type bulky muscle. Too many carbs

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By AmericanIllusions:
rob666
Old 06-19-2013, 09:32 AM
Cassius
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:925
Male

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss541

Greats photos here and I like the guy with the blaze orange life vest as what I have to assume is a make shift protective vest.

Old 06-19-2013, 10:04 AM
DocGil
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3829
I stand to pee

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss58

Love the 4th from last pic with the dude in the life vest. He's obviously ready to go swimming in blood. Sad existence for them though; I can't imagine how screwed up those kids are going to be.

Old 06-19-2013, 02:15 PM
gimlet
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:314
No surf music again ever! BSD = Big Swinging Dick

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2788

Quote:
Originally Posted by FavaBeans View Post
And the filth these people were gunned down in....I mean where do you start to clean up?
LOL and I don't laugh often

Old 06-19-2013, 10:10 PM
Chosenofloki
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:930
Male

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts