JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
War World I Victime

War World I Victime

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-14-2010, 06:56 PM
satanic-cumshot's Avatar
satanic-cumshot
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:462
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,409
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2409
War World I Victime

De Amerikanenambulance.jpg
59.9 KB ·168 views
De Amerikanenamerikaangas.jpg
62.8 KB ·182 views
De Amerikanenbase18.jpg
52.5 KB ·173 views
De Amerikanenburying.jpg
61.9 KB ·142 views
De Amerikanenhorses.jpg
32.9 KB ·181 views
De Amerikanenmezy.jpg
67.3 KB ·223 views
De Amerikanenresting.jpg
107.5 KB ·183 views
De Dodenpic00.jpg
62.1 KB ·158 views
De Dodenpic01.jpg
55.9 KB ·192 views
De Dodenpic02.jpg
83.8 KB ·141 views
De Dodenpic03.jpg
80.1 KB ·187 views
De Dodenpic04.jpg
42.5 KB ·146 views
De Dodenpicnic01.jpg
68.3 KB ·154 views
De Dodenpicnic02.jpg
78.7 KB ·178 views
De Dodenpicnic03.jpg
84.0 KB ·333 views
De Dodenpicnic04.jpg
96.7 KB ·154 views
De Dodenpicnic05.jpg
62.8 KB ·157 views
De Dodenpicnic06.jpg
81.1 KB ·152 views
De Dodenpicnic06a.jpg
71.1 KB ·167 views
De Dodenpicnic07.jpg
62.3 KB ·184 views
De Dodenpicnic09.jpg
53.3 KB ·201 views
De Dodenpicnic10.jpg
58.1 KB ·184 views
De Dodenpicnic11.jpg
52.6 KB ·181 views
De Dodenpicnic12.jpg
63.3 KB ·140 views
De Dodenpicnic13.jpg
113.7 KB ·144 views
De Dodenpicnic14.jpg
63.9 KB ·202 views
De Amerikanengermans.jpg
49.0 KB ·1108 views
De Dodenpic05.jpg
57.0 KB ·1070 views
De Dodenpicnic00.jpg
52.7 KB ·1126 views
De Dodenpicnic08.jpg
51.8 KB ·1113 views
De Dodenpicnic16.jpg
35.0 KB ·1083 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-14-2010, 08:19 PM
pauljd
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10408
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss13
Re: War World I Victime

why did some one take a pic of sum1 penis?
  #3  
● 02-14-2010, 08:37 PM
IRISH.'s Avatar
IRISH.
Offline:
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:211
HANDSOM DEVIL!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,271
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7271
Re: War World I Victime

I was gonna congratulate ya on a very good post...Untill you had to ruin it and stain the memory of all those brave men who fought in the great war, by showing a pic of a rotting cock.
Lest we forget!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
niknik
  #4  
● 02-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Shawna's Avatar
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12293
Re: War World I Victime

Like the bws. Sad pics though, but very nice post.
  #5  
● 02-14-2010, 09:36 PM
freakydeeky's Avatar
freakydeeky
Offline:
★ realist-absurdist ★
Poster Rank:143
female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 11,714
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11714
Re: War World I Victime

Good post. Almost too many though, they blend together, especially because b/w. Thanks.
  #6  
● 02-14-2010, 10:06 PM
unemployedjohnny's Avatar
unemployedjohnny
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1711
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 315
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss315
Re: War World I Victime

Good post...like the BW's.
  #7  
● 02-14-2010, 10:16 PM
SLS's Avatar
SLS
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8861
female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 18
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss18
Re: War World I Victime

Good post. Give's me sympathy for my grandfather to have lived through that. Thank you for sharing... except maybe that penis piccy :S
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
IRISH.
  #8  
● 02-15-2010, 06:36 AM
C.J.
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:21940
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Re: War World I Victime

The guy with the rotten penis is still alive. Pic was taken to show the effects of mustard gas.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
IRISH.
  #9  
● 02-15-2010, 07:26 AM
markz666's Avatar
markz666
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1399
male
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 425
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss425
Re: War World I Victime

R I P
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
IRISH.
  #10  
● 02-15-2010, 07:57 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,644
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss96644
Re: War World I Victime

nice set


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO