JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
War In Iraq/Affganistan

War In Iraq/Affganistan

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-30-2012, 12:17 AM
REBDOOMER_94's Avatar
REBDOOMER_94
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3595
Male
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 96
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss96
War In Iraq/Affganistan

The soldier stood and faced God,
Which must always come to pass.
He hoped his shoes were shining,
Just as brightly as his brass.

"Step forward now, you soldier,
How shall I deal with you?
Have you always turned the other cheek?
To my Church have you been true?"

The soldier squared his soldiers and said,
"No, Lord, I guess I ain't.
Because those of us who carry guns,
Can't always be a saint.

I've had to work most Sundays,
And at times my talk was tough.
And sometimes I've been violent,
Because the world is awfully rough.

But, I never took a penny,
That wasn't mine to keep...
Though I worked a lot of overtime,
When the bills just got too steep.

And I never passed a cry for help,
Though at times I shook with fear.
And sometimes, God, forgive me,
I've wept unmanly tears.

I know I don't deserve a place,
Among the people here.
They never wanted me around,
Except to calm their fears.

If you've a place for me here, Lord,
It needn't be so grand.
I never expected or had too much,
But if you don't, I'll understand."

There was a silence all around the throne,
Where the saints had often trod.
As the soldier waited quietly,
For the judgement of his God.

"Step forward now, you soldier,
You've borne your burdens well.
Walk peacefully on Heaven's streets,
You've done your time in Hell."


The pictures of dead soldiers really bothers me...I plan on joining the Royal Marines in a year, and its scary to think that could be me one day

But oh well, I am prepared to sacrifice my life if need be...I want me life to mean something, I want to live and die for a cause, for a reason. I'll admit though, the thought of getting captured and having my head cut off and the video put on the internet scares the shit out of me...I cant think of a worse way to go

Support our troops!! Even if you don't support the war!
3inabox.jpg
46.1 KB ·706 views
04_06_iraq_k.jpg
430.0 KB ·742 views
04_06_iraq_l.jpg
498.2 KB ·646 views
27.jpg
64.0 KB ·685 views
28.jpg
50.2 KB ·715 views
33.JPG
50.6 KB ·702 views
35.JPG
42.7 KB ·720 views
37.JPG
42.7 KB ·705 views
checkpoint.jpg
42.4 KB ·684 views
chemicalweapons.jpg
616.4 KB ·674 views
Dead_American_Soldiers_Dragged_in_Mogadishu_Somalia_3.jpg
30.2 KB ·707 views
iraqbeheading.jpg
71.9 KB ·851 views
iraqbeheading2.jpg
100.7 KB ·742 views
iraqbloody.jpg
123.4 KB ·671 views
iraqbodyhole.jpg
134.5 KB ·763 views
iraqbone.jpg
36.9 KB ·685 views
iraqburn.jpg
39.5 KB ·652 views
iraqcandle.jpg
24.6 KB ·653 views
iraqcooked.jpg
33.0 KB ·682 views
iraqfoot.jpg
47.8 KB ·676 views
04_19_iraq_b.jpg
519.7 KB ·603 views
iraqichildwithtubes.jpg
91.1 KB ·692 views
iraqmissingface.jpg
173.8 KB ·699 views
iraqskeleton.jpg
61.8 KB ·707 views
iraqstink.jpg
33.1 KB ·729 views
manandgirl.jpg
44.6 KB ·689 views
1_642302_1_34.jpg
39.1 KB ·2238 views
a938_dragged_through_street_2050081722-18027.jpg
23.2 KB ·2197 views
bloodylegs.jpg
25.2 KB ·2222 views
burnedbaby.jpg
20.9 KB ·2243 views
Dead_US_soldier.jpg
10.9 KB ·2243 views
dead_us_soldiers.jpg
25.4 KB ·2239 views
deadamericantorso.jpg
12.0 KB ·2214 views
deadboyonrocks.jpg
25.0 KB ·2204 views
deadsoldier.jpg
35.1 KB ·2258 views
dustybaby.jpg
16.8 KB ·2190 views
eadpSomalia.jpg
14.0 KB ·2205 views
iraqamericanarm.jpg
18.4 KB ·2208 views
iraqbandagedbaby.jpg
33.0 KB ·2198 views
iraqbloodyeye.jpg
24.6 KB ·2191 views
iraqburntcorpse.jpg
20.6 KB ·2186 views
iraqiarm.jpg
31.9 KB ·2215 views
iraqibaby.jpg
46.7 KB ·2205 views
iraqphosphorus1.jpg
15.4 KB ·2199 views
iraqphosphorus2.jpg
16.3 KB ·2218 views
iraqteen.jpg
8.3 KB ·2155 views
noarmboy.jpg
19.8 KB ·2179 views
nohead.jpg
16.2 KB ·2211 views
ogrish-dot-com-us_soldiers_shown_dead_in_video_wmv-sc11.jpg
11.8 KB ·2284 views
oneside.jpg
35.5 KB ·2249 views
▲ 17 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
☠ Sting ☠, ><0300><, Dragonlady66, festernc, Flint-Eastwood, Gabrielle*78*, jeremycrpntr, Kapitan517, LadyCPlum, Ntwadumela, Pyramid_Head, raygun56, RedFishBlueFish, Sharon, stickynicky, thecuriousgeorge, Vixənn
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
deadmaus
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-30-2012, 12:18 AM
REBDOOMER_94's Avatar
REBDOOMER_94
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3595
Male
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 96
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss96
Re: War In Iraq/Affganistan

iraqmissingeye.jpg
186.2 KB ·644 views
skullfracture.jpg
20.8 KB ·638 views
soldierinflames.jpg
22.8 KB ·634 views
three_dead_american_soldiers.gif
125.5 KB ·665 views
remains_of_us_soldier.jpg
94.0 KB ·2212 views
soldierarm.jpg
45.4 KB ·2216 views
us-army-casualty-iraq-forbidden-photo.jpg
19.6 KB ·2190 views
▲ 14 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
☠ Sting ☠, ><0300><, Dragonlady66, Gabrielle*78*, intelxtreme, jeremycrpntr, LadyCPlum, Ntwadumela, Pyramid_Head, raygun56, Sharon, stickynicky, thecuriousgeorge, XxMutilatedxX
  #3  
● 10-30-2012, 12:20 AM
REBDOOMER_94's Avatar
REBDOOMER_94
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3595
Male
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 96
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss96
Re: War In Iraq/Affganistan

By the realize, I realize I included some pictures of dead U.S soldiers from Somalia, so they dont really belong in this thread given the title. My mistake
  #4  
● 10-30-2012, 12:21 AM
REBDOOMER_94's Avatar
REBDOOMER_94
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3595
Male
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 96
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss96
Re: War In Iraq/Affganistan

**by the way I realize
Another stupid mistake on my part! I'm too tired for this shit
  #5  
● 10-30-2012, 12:48 AM
Rusty666's Avatar
Rusty666
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:402
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,034
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3034
Re: War In Iraq/Affganistan

quite a thread
  #6  
● 10-30-2012, 01:24 AM
revnboat
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6552
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 33
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss33
Re: War In Iraq/Affganistan

thats a nice collection you have there
  #7  
● 10-30-2012, 05:19 AM
SpaceCampDropout's Avatar
SpaceCampDropout
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:17555
Male
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss4
Re: War In Iraq/Affganistan

I did 6 years in the Marine Corps as a 0311 (Infantry Rifleman) and those pictures of the dead Marines/Soldiers really hit hard. I've done two tours in Fallujah, Iraq. It's been a while since I've watched another Marine go down and I can say from experience it never gets easier.
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
><0300><, Dragonlady66, eravans702, InfantryMarine, Kapitan517, LadyCPlum, MacRaider, mikejudd, REBDOOMER_94, thecuriousgeorge
  #8  
● 10-30-2012, 06:06 AM
☠ Sting ☠'s Avatar
☠ Sting ☠
Offline:
☠Poisoner☠
Poster Rank:1087
Male
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 612
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss612
Re: War In Iraq/Affganistan

Nice set!
  #9  
● 10-30-2012, 06:27 AM
AnalThunder's Avatar
AnalThunder
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1263
Male
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 492
Contributions: 46
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss492
Re: War In Iraq/Affganistan

Thanks for few HD pics.
  #10  
● 10-30-2012, 06:30 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,006
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1899 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006
Re: War In Iraq/Affganistan

War is an ugly thing, no doubt about it.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO