|
Community Forum · Est. 2006
|
#1
●
08-15-2018, 08:17 AM
|
|
Trans Woman, 24, Shot Dead by the Rio Chiquito Stream, Atzompa, Oaxaca, 2018
On the morning of August 12, 2018, the body of a 24 year old trans woman was discovered beside the Rio Chiquito stream in Santa Maria Atzompa, Oaxaca, Mexico. She had vanished the previous night and had been shot. Her relatives identified her partner as their main suspect to authorities, saying a domestic violence complaint against him had been filed days earlier; no arrest was reported. Mexican LGBT violence monitors classified the death as a transfeminicide. Her identity was never publicly released, and no press account includes the name circulated with these photos.
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#2
●
08-15-2018, 10:45 AM
|
|
Re: Trans Woman, 24, Shot Dead by the Rio Chiquito Stream, Atzompa, Oaxaca, 2018
Hold on. So by Rio Chiquito, I assume they're talking about the town of Petatlán, which is in Guerrero, which is a poor, crappy state in southern Mexico. Southern Mexico. Where, on the day in question, in the city of Petatlán, the high temperature was 93 degrees F, and the low 80 degrees F. And yet, these people are decked out in insulated winter coats. Despite the fact that it must've been at least 85 degrees at the time. Something is rotten in the state of Guerrero. |
|
#6
●
08-16-2018, 02:01 AM
|
|
Re: Trans Woman, 24, Shot Dead by the Rio Chiquito Stream, Atzompa, Oaxaca, 2018
Yep, waiting for the tranny lovers to ruin the thread as always! Mods have already removed the 1* rating by one of them!
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#8
●
08-16-2018, 05:50 AM
|
|
Re: Trans Woman, 24, Shot Dead by the Rio Chiquito Stream, Atzompa, Oaxaca, 2018
Very much appreciated, thank you.
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#9
●
08-16-2018, 06:58 AM
|
|
Re: Trans Woman, 24, Shot Dead by the Rio Chiquito Stream, Atzompa, Oaxaca, 2018
I wonder if someone became enraged to find out that she was actually a he? On a side note, i get this error message when i try and rate a thread: A required field called ipaddress is missing or has an invalid value. Anyone know how to fix that? |