JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Torture Pics

Torture Pics

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-19-2009, 11:25 PM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Torture Pics

You call that torture?! Hehe
tort-06-01.jpg
27.2 KB ·1825 views
tort-06-02.jpg
27.9 KB ·1888 views
tort-06-04.jpg
28.4 KB ·1837 views
tort-06-05.jpg
33.4 KB ·1812 views
tort-06-07.jpg
26.5 KB ·1838 views
tort-06-08.jpg
32.0 KB ·1806 views
tort-06-09.jpg
30.1 KB ·1818 views
tort-06-10.jpg
29.3 KB ·1837 views
tort-06-11.jpg
29.3 KB ·1820 views
tort-06-12.jpg
32.7 KB ·1824 views
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dasplague, Ferocity, lorelli09, Vixənn
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-19-2009, 11:27 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: Torture Pics

Yes I fucking love, LOVE, love, LOOOOOOVE, A bit of torture, but I do not want to over state my case.
  #3  
● 12-19-2009, 11:29 PM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Torture Pics

Yes I fucking love, LOVE, love, LOOOOOOVE, A bit of torture, but I do not want to over state my case.
Oh yeah, torture!!!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
  #4  
● 12-19-2009, 11:29 PM
Beard's Avatar
Beard
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:257
Testiculos habet et bene pendentes
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,516
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5516
Re: Torture Pics

Yes I fucking love, LOVE, love, LOOOOOOVE, A bit of torture, but I do not want to over state my case.

*calls Amnesty International to report Hombre*

▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ZombieGreco
  #5  
● 12-19-2009, 11:59 PM
DonB's Avatar
DonB
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:601
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,569
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1569
Re: Torture Pics

Yes I fucking love, LOVE, love, LOOOOOOVE, A bit of torture, but I do not want to over state my case.
You wouldn't be loving it on the business end of the scalpel, hot iron, and jumper cables.
  #6  
● 12-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Beard's Avatar
Beard
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:257
Testiculos habet et bene pendentes
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,516
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5516
Re: Torture Pics

You wouldn't be loving it on the business end of the scalpel, hot iron, and jumper cables.
Are you kidding? Hombre has a special word for those particular implements, and their usage upon his person.

Foreplay.

▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind
  #7  
● 12-20-2009, 12:24 AM
DonB's Avatar
DonB
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:601
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,569
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1569
Re: Torture Pics

Are you kidding? Hombre has a special word for those particular implements, and their usage upon his person.

Foreplay.

Oh, one of those.
  #8  
● 12-20-2009, 12:29 AM
Shawna's Avatar
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12293
Re: Torture Pics

wow, I would hate to go through that. Im such a baby when it comes to pain
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
lorelli09
  #9  
● 12-20-2009, 12:39 AM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: Torture Pics

Oh, one of those.
FUCK, you have found me out, note to self, stop fucking thinking ALOUD!!!!!
  #10  
● 12-20-2009, 12:56 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Torture Pics

wow, I would hate to go through that. Im such a baby when it comes to pain
Bring on that pain fuckers!!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Beard


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO