JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Tijuana - Narco Hanging

Tijuana - Narco Hanging

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-14-2009, 03:44 AM
bitter.noc's Avatar
bitter.noc
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1629
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 340
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss340
Tijuana - Narco Hanging

Tijuana, Mexico.
Was found hanging from a bridge with his head wrapped in tape and their genitals mutilated in the mouth.
drug_cartel_murders001.jpg
35.6 KB ·1066 views
drug_cartel_murders002.jpg
41.7 KB ·3182 views
drug_cartel_murders003.jpg
82.5 KB ·12576 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
wickedminds1
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-14-2009, 04:53 AM
skullsoup432's Avatar
skullsoup432
Offline:
ADMIRAL HALSEY
Poster Rank:758
well endowed male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,073
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1073
Re: Tijuana - Narco Hanging

I like the atmosphere in the first pic.

Looks like the guy on the billboard is enjoying the scene, too.
  #3  
● 10-14-2009, 07:17 AM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Tijuana - Narco Hanging

He was hanging around. Wish there was more gore
  #4  
● 10-14-2009, 09:31 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Tijuana - Narco Hanging

Wow, that first one is like a work of art - seriously, I wanna put that on my wall!
  #5  
● 10-14-2009, 11:17 AM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Tijuana - Narco Hanging

Wow, that first one is like a work of art - seriously, I wanna put that on my wall!
You can borrow mine shadow but oh wait mine isn't art...
  #6  
● 10-14-2009, 06:35 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,890
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 sss127890
Re: Tijuana - Narco Hanging

I can hear the billboard screaming: "This is Sparta!!!"
  #7  
● 10-14-2009, 11:22 PM
Isoan's Avatar
Isoan
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2938
Female
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 135
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss135
Re: Tijuana - Narco Hanging

Well, i am just glad he is dead....They seem to be taking their goddamn time to get him down.
I know he is dead but come on! some respect...
  #8  
● 10-15-2009, 09:14 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2474
Re: Tijuana - Narco Hanging

That one dude has a pair of binoculars.
  #9  
● 10-16-2009, 12:38 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Tijuana - Narco Hanging

That one dude has a pair of binoculars.
So do I, I use them to watch you when you sunbathe...er, I said that aloud again, didn't I?
  #10  
● 10-17-2009, 10:26 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2474
Re: Tijuana - Narco Hanging

So do I, I use them to watch you when you sunbathe...er, I said that aloud again, didn't I?
Honey... you would surely go blind. Hell, I scare myself.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO