JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Suicide By Stabs

Suicide By Stabs

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-17-2009, 09:50 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Suicide By Stabs

*I knife me and I slash mine and I knife me and I slash mind*
13210-wow-man-commits-suicide-by-stabbingbig0.jpg
91.5 KB ·985 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dasplague, lorelli09, Ntwadumela
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not what you expected? Here You know.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-17-2009, 09:54 AM
shooterb's Avatar
shooterb
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:238
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,063
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6063
Re: Suicide By Stabs

don't know dude- looks like slashes to me, not stabs- definitley needs to learn to shave, lol
  #3  
● 01-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Svengo42's Avatar
Svengo42
Offline:
TGO
Poster Rank:1481
Yes I am.
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 391
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss391
Re: Suicide By Stabs

I think his shaving attempt failed.
  #4  
● 01-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Nymphetaminion's Avatar
Nymphetaminion
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:730
I've been known to sport a moose knuckle
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,133
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1133
Re: Suicide By Stabs

Nah, I'm pretty sure this has something to do with Twilight.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
slapchoppa
  #5  
● 01-19-2010, 08:40 PM
mrpuck's Avatar
mrpuck
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4445
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 66
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss66
Re: Suicide By Stabs

That's the last time Michael J Fox tried to shave himself
  #6  
● 01-19-2010, 08:52 PM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Re: Suicide By Stabs

Didn't look like he needed to shave yet!
  #7  
● 01-19-2010, 09:02 PM
zeb247's Avatar
zeb247
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:903
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 833
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss833
Re: Suicide By Stabs

Artie Lange could take a lesson from this.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO