JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Strange Picture!

Strange Picture!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-23-2009, 11:58 PM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Strange Picture!

This pic has a 2 dimensional feel to it, like a painting or someone took a picture of a picture. Hard to make out. click pic for larger image
muerte064.jpg
58.9 KB ·273 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind, Wolfinator
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Still cheaper than whatever Carl just offered
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-24-2009, 12:10 AM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:22
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 60,107
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 401 Post(s)
Quoted: 31514 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss60107
Re: Strange Picture!

I think the problem is that hes missing half his head.
  #3  
● 11-24-2009, 12:18 AM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Re: Strange Picture!

I think the problem is that hes missing half his head.
Yeah, I keep thinking the same thing. Maybe I'm looking straight thur. I don't no, but its clear he's missing half his head! Lol
  #4  
● 11-24-2009, 12:20 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:130
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,645
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12645
Re: Strange Picture!

The colour has been enhanced. You know, in case we couldn't see the blood.
  #5  
● 11-24-2009, 12:21 AM
morningsun1967's Avatar
morningsun1967
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:336
female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,859
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3859
Re: Strange Picture!

This pic has a 2 dimensional feel to it, like a painting or someone took a picture of a picture. Hard to make out. click pic for larger image
yep it really does. cool
  #6  
● 11-24-2009, 12:51 AM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Re: Strange Picture!

You no what! I think this pic has been photoshopped the blood your looking at isn't real blood, just some dead dude slumped over. I put it in windows photo gallery, played with color and exposure a little bit. Looks like blood has been placed over top of dudes head. O well shit happens!
  #7  
● 11-24-2009, 03:04 AM
pauliedad
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12137
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9
Re: Strange Picture!

I stared at it for five minutes and all I could see was a sailboat.
  #8  
● 11-24-2009, 03:36 AM
Hadrian2's Avatar
Hadrian2
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:356
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,524
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3524
Re: Strange Picture!

I like this Website so far due to the fact that most of the stuff people post is of an absurdly clear and striking quality. I used to like the old Ogrish, but looking back on some of their stuff, the photo quality is bad... here I am complaining about the photo quality of dead people. lol

But anyways, yeah, this image was augmented somehow, but I doubt that the actual crime scene was. If I'm not mistaken, you can see his eyeball dangling, looking out at you.
  #9  
● 11-24-2009, 03:37 AM
Hadrian2's Avatar
Hadrian2
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:356
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,524
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3524
Re: Strange Picture!

I like this Website so far due to the fact that most of the stuff people post is of an absurdly clear and striking quality. I used to like the old Ogrish, but looking back on some of their stuff, the photo quality is bad... here I am complaining about the photo quality of dead people. lol

But anyways, yeah, this image was augmented somehow, but I doubt that the actual crime scene was. If I'm not mistaken, you can see his eyeball dangling, looking out at you.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind
  #10  
● 11-24-2009, 03:42 AM
Kim's Avatar
Kim
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:772
Female
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,046
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1046
Re: Strange Picture!

Yep, looked like a dangling eyeball to me.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO