JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Squishy Head!

Squishy Head!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Squishy Head!

Wonderful sniper shot to head!
aramament 5.jpg
206.0 KB ·5480 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Eris Killton, Hordepally, LittleNightmare, shooterb
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-17-2010, 03:44 PM
spresley616's Avatar
spresley616
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:701
Female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,220
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1220
Re: Squishy Head!

He looks exactly like a mate of mine does when he sneezes...minus the blood and brains.
Another great post
  #3  
● 04-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Psychonautical's Avatar
Psychonautical
Offline:
Server Supporter
Poster Rank:196
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,790
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7790
Re: Squishy Head!

"Sloth love Chunk"
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #4  
● 04-17-2010, 03:45 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Squishy Head!

  #5  
● 04-17-2010, 03:45 PM
collaredgirl65's Avatar
collaredgirl65
Offline:
Smartest Retard
Poster Rank:192
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,011
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8011
Re: Squishy Head!

DURRR look to the max!
  #6  
● 04-17-2010, 03:46 PM
spresley616's Avatar
spresley616
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:701
Female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,220
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1220
Re: Squishy Head!

I'll have whatever Psychonautical had X2
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Psychonautical
  #7  
● 04-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Psychonautical's Avatar
Psychonautical
Offline:
Server Supporter
Poster Rank:196
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,790
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7790
Re: Squishy Head!

I'll have whatever Psychonautical had X2
x2? I don't think you can handle that. I'll keep the Thorazine handy.
  #8  
● 04-17-2010, 03:58 PM
spresley616's Avatar
spresley616
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:701
Female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,220
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1220
Re: Squishy Head!

x2? I don't think you can handle that. I'll keep the Thorazine handy.
I'll have you know I'm no stranger to drugs. I've been known to take 3 Paracetamol...at once. Oh yeah I'm hardcore
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #9  
● 04-17-2010, 04:03 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Squishy Head!

I'll have you know I'm no stranger to drugs. I've been known to take 3 Paracetamol...at once. Oh yeah I'm hardcore
proper hardcore that!
  #10  
● 04-17-2010, 04:07 PM
spresley616's Avatar
spresley616
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:701
Female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,220
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1220
Re: Squishy Head!

proper hardcore that!
well, they were neurofen PLUS, not your average painkillers. I hope you see now that I'm serious, I also had a really bad headache.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Faline, Psychonautical


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO