JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Some War Wounds

Some War Wounds

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-17-2009, 10:12 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Some War Wounds

Mostly facial...poor fuckers, for serving their countries...

Guy in pic # 5 is still pretty cute *Lemme cum in your wounds, baby*
war_injury%201%21%21%21.jpg
21.3 KB ·2266 views
war_injury-3.jpg
27.0 KB ·1122 views
war_injury16.jpg
33.5 KB ·2762 views
WAW04.jpg
25.2 KB ·3254 views
WAW18.jpg
26.0 KB ·3950 views
WAW19.jpg
32.4 KB ·3276 views
WAW20.jpg
36.4 KB ·24611 views
WAW23.jpg
40.1 KB ·6185 views
WAW21.jpg
35.0 KB ·12624 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Faline, myleperfriend
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: Some War Wounds

I thought that females were supposed to be the fairer sex, this certainly doesn't apply in your case, your fucking hard core, and yes I like it, I like it a lot, and I do not kiss arse either I just give credit were credit is due.
  #3  
● 12-17-2009, 10:23 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Some War Wounds

I thought that females were supposed to be the fairer sex, this certainly doesn't apply in your case, your fucking hard core, and yes I like it, I like it a lot, and I do not kiss arse either I just give credit were credit is due.
Thank you very much, that is why I don't believe in supposed-roles and presumed judgements. I am different, or so I'd like to believe No such thing as "fairer sex" to me
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
  #4  
● 12-17-2009, 01:15 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Some War Wounds

I posted a set bit similar to this...nice post
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind
  #5  
● 12-17-2009, 01:25 PM
myleperfriend
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:877
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 865
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss865
Re: Some War Wounds

Great post. Their eyes tell volumes.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind
  #6  
● 12-17-2009, 04:58 PM
McMothman's Avatar
McMothman
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3334
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 109
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss109
Re: Some War Wounds

WW1 wounds were much more hardcore, these days we use pancy 9mm nabcappers, bring back the revolver and the good ol' trench war rifles that could blow an entire limb off, gotta love that thumb sized ammo


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO