Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss546
Re: SHOTGUN VS. HEAD ( Fail and Wins )

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnd666 View Post
i don't really understand how you can't succeed with a FUCKIN SHOTGUN!!!

i feel really sorry for the ones who tried unsuccessfully. guess they'll try again...
its like the story of the little chuchutrain that could. Run back to daddys closet, get a shell, put it in the barrel, and have another piece of Led for breakfeast.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:44 PM
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7744

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss16

Bathtub scene WIN!!!! Great post!

The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Goldfield
Old 03-09-2010, 10:20 AM
gimlet
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:315
No surf music again ever! BSD = Big Swinging Dick

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss2781

The front of your head is mostly sinuses, look at an x-ray and you will be surprised (I was). A shotgun at point blank range doesn't spread much, so its similar to a rifle or magnum handgun at that range. So, if they hold it under their chin or in their mouth and shoot straight up, they blow their nose. I have heard blowing part of your brain away doesn't always work, either, but I have never tried it myself. "Experts" say the surest way is to put the gun in the mouth and aim for the back of the head / brain stem. However, one American survived this exact shot at the Albany battlefield in Viet Nam / Ia Drang and lived to tell. Vietnamese were executing wounded Americans on the battlefield, they put a pistol in the guys mouth and fired, but the bullet missed his brain stem by millimeters. Probably due to full metal jacket military ball bullet that didn't deform / expand. Good friend of mine was forward artillery observer in the Nam, he said he LOVED bringing the Fires of Hell down on the yellow man.
I have to say the bathtub guy wins hands down. Not much brain left to worry about. It would be interesting to know what load (#4 pellets, 00 buck, slug) he used. I would guess that the muzzel blast following the lead shot contributed to blowing his head up, his brains certainly look more exploded than Bud Dwyer who made a similar shot with a .357 magnum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnd666 View Post
i don't really understand how you can't succeed with a FUCKIN SHOTGUN!!!

Old 03-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Goldfield
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:915
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss546

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimlet View Post
The front of your head is mostly sinuses, look at an x-ray and you will be surprised (I was). A shotgun at point blank range doesn't spread much, so its similar to a rifle or magnum handgun at that range. So, if they hold it under their chin or in their mouth and shoot straight up, they blow their nose. I have heard blowing part of your brain away doesn't always work, either, but I have never tried it myself. "Experts" say the surest way is to put the gun in the mouth and aim for the back of the head / brain stem. However, one American survived this exact shot at the Albany battlefield in Viet Nam / Ia Drang and lived to tell. Vietnamese were executing wounded Americans on the battlefield, they put a pistol in the guys mouth and fired, but the bullet missed his brain stem by millimeters. Probably due to full metal jacket military ball bullet that didn't deform / expand. Good friend of mine was forward artillery observer in the Nam, he said he LOVED bringing the Fires of Hell down on the yellow man.
Wow man, thanks for the info, very usefull! Kudos to your friend !

Old 03-09-2010, 11:20 PM
dEAD mICHAEL
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:420
Cock

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1859