JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Seatbelt or Not, Here I Come!

Seatbelt or Not, Here I Come!

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-30-2011, 05:35 PM
Gregore Mortis's Avatar
Gregore Mortis
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1676
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 328
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss328
Seatbelt or Not, Here I Come!

says the the wielder of scythe...

When I was young, I used to drive an "batmobile". You know, those big boats floating on freeways, them muscle cars? okay, it was an 8 cylinder oldmobile. You drive them fast enough and you'll feel it when death is about to catch up.

Now, I drive an SUV, and if I didn't know any better, it almost gives a false sense of security.

Notice the bag deployed and back passengers wasn't wearing seat belts.
12508732.jpg
59.5 KB ·308 views
12508733.jpg
66.6 KB ·275 views
12508740.jpg
61.9 KB ·305 views
12508741.jpg
70.4 KB ·362 views
12508742.jpg
58.6 KB ·271 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Struggle with technology? Our site is easy.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-30-2011, 05:56 PM
Craigster's Avatar
Craigster
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:246
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5,730
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5730
Re: Seatbelt or Not, Here I Come!

what the hell hit'em a smurf bus ?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
needy101
  #3  
● 04-30-2011, 06:10 PM
McMothman's Avatar
McMothman
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3331
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 109
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss109
Re: Seatbelt or Not, Here I Come!

How could you get rid of your muscle car man? I'm dying to get one.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
idaho
  #4  
● 04-30-2011, 09:46 PM
Roelly118
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:453
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,498
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2498
Re: Seatbelt or Not, Here I Come!

Did they die.
  #5  
● 05-01-2011, 04:31 AM
1337_807's Avatar
1337_807
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1735
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 308
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308
Re: Seatbelt or Not, Here I Come!

Made in China.
  #6  
● 05-01-2011, 04:37 AM
Guderian1974's Avatar
Guderian1974
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:470
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,335
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2335
Re: Seatbelt or Not, Here I Come!

  #7  
● 05-01-2011, 06:46 AM
**butterflylove**'s Avatar
Australia Mate!
Poster Rank:344
I have a map of Tasmania
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,712
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3712
Re: Seatbelt or Not, Here I Come!

looks like a whole family
  #8  
● 05-01-2011, 08:12 AM
medemblikker's Avatar
medemblikker
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:811
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 964
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss964
Re: Seatbelt or Not, Here I Come!

I think so to 1 second your there the next your dead
  #9  
● 05-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: Seatbelt or Not, Here I Come!

  #10  
● 05-01-2011, 12:09 PM
sweep101's Avatar
sweep101
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:659
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,322
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1322
Re: Seatbelt or Not, Here I Come!

???? ive seen cars with a lot more damage than that and people have got out and walked away


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO