Go Back  

Russian Teens Shoot Themselves After Alleged Conflict with Parents 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #41  
Old 11-26-2016, 11:19 AM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:144
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1283 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7274
Re: Russian Teens Shoot Themselves After Alleged Conflict with Parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by gboy69 View Post
the entry wound is under her chin - and the exit wound is in the top of her head; therefore her brain quite possibly would have flown in front

alternatively she may have been standing when she shot herself and fell backwards - the position of her body might indicate this, but then the glass probably would have been disturbed
To me it kinda looks like it could be brains, but then it kinda looks like fuzzy slippers

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-26-2016, 04:30 PM
sancatz22
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:433
man
Join Date: Jul 2013
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1709
Re: Russian Teens Shoot Themselves After Alleged Conflict with Parents

Great post

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sancatz22 For This Useful Post:
Etsu
  #43  
Old 11-26-2016, 09:40 PM
jcurry87
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10191
Join Date: Jun 2016
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9
Re: Russian Teens Shoot Themselves After Alleged Conflict with Parents

There's a rumor going around the Russian media that the boy was talking to a friend by text or private message saying he was going to ask the girl to turn around because she was afraid. Also there's another rumor that there's an audio recording of the kids trying to figure out how they were going to off themselves with a gun. I found this information on a couple of Russian websites.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jcurry87 For This Useful Post:
vagabond
  #44  
Old 11-27-2016, 01:29 AM
wickedlara's Avatar
wickedlara
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Dickless
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1293 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2055
Re: Russian Teens Shoot Themselves After Alleged Conflict with Parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmd3000 View Post
Nope.
Not succinct.
And no "...soul of wit..."
Anyone who "might not understand your point" is off the hook, seeing that you don't offer much in the way of logic, accountability, or intellect.
Your inability to understand demonstrates my point. Of course your answer is clear, though it lacks substance. I suppose shallow thinkers have a right to try to express a thought. Good effort.

Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-27-2016, 01:33 AM
wickedlara's Avatar
wickedlara
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Dickless
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1293 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2055
Re: Russian Teens Shoot Themselves After Alleged Conflict with Parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCPlum View Post
You hope they die for not giving into their childs' every whim? And the global pussification continues. This is why we're having problems with the millenials, because their parents probably never ever told them the word "no" while raising them, tried to hard to be best buddies and not actual parents. Your logic seriously does not follow our Earth logic....
So the results would be worse if they had just left the kids alone? Really?

I love deep thinkers who just repeat the talking points of the media.

Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-27-2016, 01:35 AM
wickedlara's Avatar
wickedlara
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Dickless
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1293 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2055
Re: Russian Teens Shoot Themselves After Alleged Conflict with Parents

Very much like Romeo and Juliet. Parents interfere with young teen love and the kids commit suicide. Live and learn?

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By wickedlara:
crunchy
  #47  
Old 11-27-2016, 01:59 AM
wickedlara's Avatar
wickedlara
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Dickless
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1293 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2055
Re: Russian Teens Shoot Themselves After Alleged Conflict with Parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyflicker123 View Post
DUMB
Your answer is brilliant. Maybe one day you will be able to put two words together.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By wickedlara:
crunchy
  #48  
Old 11-27-2016, 08:12 AM
LadyCPlum's Avatar
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:144
All woman
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1283 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7274
Re: Russian Teens Shoot Themselves After Alleged Conflict with Parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedlara View Post
So the results would be worse if they had just left the kids alone? Really?

I love deep thinkers who just repeat the talking points of the media.
How do you infer that I thought it would be better to leave the kids alone? I'm talking about their upbringing from infanthood, practically. Parents give their kids too much leeway these days, and that has led to a culture of teens who literally think they can do whatever they want and tend to go on nuclear-level temper tantrums (or worse as this video shows) if someone finally has the GUTS to step in and say "OK, enough is enough with this behavior." If they decide the world sucks and they'd rather not be in it, I shed no tears for them.

Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LadyCPlum For This Useful Post:
FunkPumpkin, Gizmo1981, HolographicSexOffender, leviathan318, lovelylucinda, vagabond
  #49  
Old 11-27-2016, 11:29 PM
Marcher73's Avatar
Marcher73
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2925
male
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss85
Re: Russian Teens Shoot Themselves After Alleged Conflict with Parents

she blames her friends for ruining her mind,...the one that spattered all over the couch,and floor. kids, get over your selves, sometimes parents do know what's good for you.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marcher73 For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum
  #50  
Old 11-28-2016, 12:32 AM
vagabond's Avatar
vagabond
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:138
female
Join Date: Oct 2013
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss7469
Re: Russian Teens Shoot Themselves After Alleged Conflict with Parents

Great find, Etsu-thanks!

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vagabond For This Useful Post:
Burn_Relief, Etsu, LadyCPlum

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO