JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Run Over

Run Over

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-31-2009, 08:38 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Run Over

Looks like he was riding his bike then fell or got knocked off it. He was most certainly run over though.
hjguiy.jpg
51.6 KB ·5245 views
hgvuytfgyu.jpg
47.5 KB ·9038 views
huiygui.jpg
50.8 KB ·201 views
jkn.jpg
51.4 KB ·5250 views
njiojuoihy.jpg
46.5 KB ·8092 views
yigg.jpg
49.3 KB ·5302 views
1 (8).jpg
56.3 KB ·7848 views
1 (7).jpg
46.6 KB ·5267 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
We don't judge
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-31-2009, 11:13 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Run Over

Man, I just have to get me one of those body tubs, they're just too cool, and dead useful too!
  #3  
● 10-31-2009, 11:28 PM
Scampenstein
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1313
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 466
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss466
Re: Run Over

I don't think him being run over was an accident...I mean look at his choice of bike...he was just asking for it.
  #4  
● 11-01-2009, 12:20 AM
skullsoup432's Avatar
skullsoup432
Offline:
ADMIRAL HALSEY
Poster Rank:758
well endowed male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,073
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1073
Re: Run Over

I don't think him being run over was an accident...I mean look at his choice of bike...he was just asking for it.

No doubt.

Looks like the brown people have already started a candle light vigil for the dead white guy.

Then too, maybe they just wanted to see the damage better.

Hey, no pointers.
  #5  
● 11-01-2009, 12:23 AM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Run Over

Man, I just have to get me one of those body tubs, they're just too cool, and dead useful too!
Well I have bet you to that Shadow. I already have to ton of them. You can get them at any Wal-mart for cheat. Makes for easy clean up too. And they come in all color's.
  #6  
● 11-01-2009, 08:16 AM
paige
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:21412
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Re: Run Over

i'm on this site for research and i've gathered that most of the weirdos posting sick comments about these poor people, eg. they desevered it, karma's a bitch, have something wrong with them. what if you or someone close to you died like these poor people and someone made fun of you????
  #7  
● 11-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Scampenstein
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1313
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 466
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss466
Re: Run Over

i'm sick, a bitch, have something wrong with me.
Well done...admitting these things is the first step.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Momzilla123
  #8  
● 11-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Run Over

i'm on this site for research and i've gathered that most of the weirdos posting sick comments about these poor people, eg. they desevered it, karma's a bitch, have something wrong with them. what if you or someone close to you died like these poor people and someone made fun of you????
Well, let's see, in those cases I think that I'll have a bit more to worry about than the laughter of the faceless internet masses...seriously, if you can't handle this kind of joking around, you really shouldn't be on the internet, because no matter where you go, you'll find people saying things you don't like, and if you get all worked up about it every time, you'll have a nervouse breakdown or an aneurism or whatever.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
scflipflopper
  #9  
● 11-01-2009, 09:32 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Run Over

Well done...admitting these things is the first step.
Lol, Scamps, nice one...wait a minute, do you work for MSNBC, Obama or GWB? Cause I swear I've seen that technique used by them before...
  #10  
● 11-02-2009, 05:09 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Run Over

Well, let's see, in those cases I think that I'll have a bit more to worry about than the laughter of the faceless internet masses...seriously, if you can't handle this kind of joking around, you really shouldn't be on the internet, because no matter where you go, you'll find people saying things you don't like, and if you get all worked up about it every time, you'll have a nervouse breakdown or an aneurism or whatever.
Couldn't of said it better myself Shadow


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO