JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Recent Death Mix

Recent Death Mix

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 08-14-2018, 05:59 AM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,253
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30253
Recent Death Mix

1. In Juchitán on 11th August 2018, 2 women were shot inside a tortillería.

34 year old Rosalía Sánchez was taken alive to the hospital but 34 year old Rosa Contreras died from her wounds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AA%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	2928
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	796652
Click image for larger version

Name:	AA%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	654
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	796651
Click image for larger version

Name:	AA%20%285%29.jpg
Views:	628
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	796655
Click image for larger version

Name:	AA%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	796653
Click image for larger version

Name:	AA%20%284%29.jpg
Views:	657
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	796654


2. No info

Click image for larger version

Name:	BB%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	800
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	796656
Click image for larger version

Name:	BB%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	1059
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	796657
Click image for larger version

Name:	BB%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	873
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	796658
Click image for larger version

Name:	BB%20%284%29.jpg
Views:	896
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	796659
Click image for larger version

Name:	BB%20%285%29.jpg
Views:	909
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	796660


3. No info

Click image for larger version

Name:	CC%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	796661
Click image for larger version

Name:	CC%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	696
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	796662
Click image for larger version

Name:	CC%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	710
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	796663
Click image for larger version

Name:	CC%20%284%29.jpg
Views:	704
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	796664


4. In Banteay Meanchey on 12th August 2018, 29 year old Andrian died from a heart attack.

Andrian, an Indonesian man, was married to a Cambodian lady + worked at an online casino.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DD%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	902
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	796665
Click image for larger version

Name:	DD%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	630
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	796666
Click image for larger version

Name:	DD%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	643
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	796667
Click image for larger version

Name:	DD%20%284%29.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	796668
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AceGoober, Lil_Lisa, Milly, MonkeyJones1980, obelix, Razorhead, Sharon, Suicide_Note, suspect_zero, Vedderman, Vixənn, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want to escape?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 08-14-2018, 08:51 AM
K53's Avatar
K53
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:169
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 9,325
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss9325
Re: Recent Death Mix

Interesting assortment of death
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
GoreGirl89, obelix
  #3  
● 08-14-2018, 01:44 PM
FavaBeans's Avatar
FavaBeans
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:177
Imma Girl=Wills Babygirl✿☠
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,883
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8883
Re: Recent Death Mix

in the first pic...I bet it still smelled of Tortillas in there OK LADIES GET BACK TO WORK!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
AceGoober
  #4  
● 08-14-2018, 05:41 PM
Yoloman's Avatar
Yoloman
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:507
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,071
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2071
Re: Recent Death Mix

Any info on why those two middle aged ladies were attacked? Seems odd ... maybe both too old to party and sell drugs like the young ones do?
  #5  
● 08-14-2018, 09:14 PM
AceGoober's Avatar
AceGoober
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:405
Male
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,008
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3008
Re: Recent Death Mix

2nd set 1st pic:

"This is some killer weed, dude!"

  #6  
● 08-15-2018, 06:47 PM
Caf002's Avatar
Caf002
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:609
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,523
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1523
Re: Recent Death Mix

I love your death mixes, Dahlia!

My interpretation of pic 7 is death by smelling ones own arm pit.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SimoneFlen'
  #7  
● 08-16-2018, 02:39 AM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,253
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30253
Re: Recent Death Mix

I love your death mixes, Dahlia!
Thank you very much. I tend to do these when I've come across photos that I can't find much info' or many photos.

Before I thought of doing death mix threads, I'd abandoned so many photos because there wasn't enough info/photos to justify making a thread on each one!
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Milly
  #8  
● 08-16-2018, 11:38 AM
Vamooska's Avatar
Vamooska
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:522
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,984
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1984
Re: Recent Death Mix

1st set third pic......"Officer I said take your post...not be one".
  #9  
● 08-16-2018, 01:36 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: Recent Death Mix

Thank you very much. I tend to do these when I've come across photos that I can't find much info' or many photos.

Before I thought of doing death mix threads, I'd abandoned so many photos because there wasn't enough info/photos to justify making a thread on each one!
We used to post them in the Random Gore thread until last year. I think the thread became too long.

https://www.documentingreality.com/f...thread-131965/
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Milly, SimoneFlen'
  #10  
● 08-16-2018, 02:06 PM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,253
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30253
Re: Recent Death Mix

We used to post them in the Random Gore thread until last year. I think the thread became too long.

https://www.documentingreality.com/f...thread-131965/
I now have the overwhelming urge to seek out info on all the photos! Why do you do this to me Sharon, haha!

I may have to go through the thread at some point though + pick a select lot of interesting ones to search on. But then again, the thread started 5 years ago so I may end up spending time on ones that have been searched on + posted since.
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO