JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Really,WTF?!

Really,WTF?!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-18-2009, 05:23 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Really,WTF?!

I have no clue...buffet? Pinkish thing looks like a stomach
others_76.jpg
69.5 KB ·271 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-18-2009, 05:24 AM
ZombieGreco's Avatar
ZombieGreco
Offline:
Manboobs Connoisseur
Poster Rank:141
Shot Caller
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,850
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1115 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11850
Re: Really,WTF?!

Eww they're fucking blood-filled fucking maggots. Nasty Rancid!!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kandystar, RancidMind
  #3  
● 12-18-2009, 05:33 AM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:245
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,770
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5770
Re: Really,WTF?!

Or teeny red caterpillars.
  #4  
● 12-18-2009, 05:36 AM
ZombieGreco's Avatar
ZombieGreco
Offline:
Manboobs Connoisseur
Poster Rank:141
Shot Caller
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,850
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1115 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11850
Re: Really,WTF?!

They remind me of the lady who had the boob infection of myasis or wtfever it's called. Did you see that video? Where the doctor picked out like 17 maggots from around her nipple with long tweezers? It was fucking *awesome*. I make all my friends watch it. It's so satisfying. Idk I'm weird.
  #5  
● 12-18-2009, 05:39 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Really,WTF?!

They remind me of the lady who had the boob infection of myasis or wtfever it's called. Did you see that video? Where the doctor picked out like 17 maggots from around her nipple with long tweezers? It was fucking *awesome*. I make all my friends watch it. It's so satisfying. Idk I'm weird.
Yup
Botfly larva,maggots
Her tits grossed me out more than the larva coming out!
"Blood-filled maggots"-sounds nice!
  #6  
● 12-18-2009, 05:43 AM
ZombieGreco's Avatar
ZombieGreco
Offline:
Manboobs Connoisseur
Poster Rank:141
Shot Caller
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,850
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1115 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11850
Re: Really,WTF?!

I *LOVE* that botfly larvae video. I made a guy watch it once right before we had sex.

Pfft hahahaha.

No, seriously.
  #7  
● 12-18-2009, 05:51 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Really,WTF?!

I *LOVE* that botfly larvae video. I made a guy watch it once right before we had sex.

Pfft hahahaha.

No, seriously.

LMAO, good one

Try this one next:

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...ccident-23885/
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
ZombieGreco
  #8  
● 12-18-2009, 06:00 AM
ZombieGreco's Avatar
ZombieGreco
Offline:
Manboobs Connoisseur
Poster Rank:141
Shot Caller
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,850
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1115 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11850
Re: Really,WTF?!

OH FUCK!! I love how the girls scream when he hits the pavement. I hate girls. They scream too much.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Sarge99
  #9  
● 12-18-2009, 06:04 AM
sadlad's Avatar
sadlad
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:692
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,256
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1256
Re: Really,WTF?!

rancid did you know there is another post of that fella with his face fixed? a b4 an after pic, the results r incredible, just a faint scar down the centre of his face, just amazing,
  #10  
● 12-18-2009, 07:07 AM
Momzilla123's Avatar
Momzilla123
Offline:
Lefty
Poster Rank:86
Female
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,250
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18250
Re: Really,WTF?!

That is a pic of Botfly larvae on the lining of a horse's stomach. Yep. I'm pretty sure that's what it is! Horses can die from it. We give our horses ivermectin paste wormers every 4 months or so to protect them from them and many many other pests & worms that horses host.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO