JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
R.I,P Mario Baracus

R.I,P Mario Baracus

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-18-2010, 06:44 AM
MURATTI's Avatar
MURATTI
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2896
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 138
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss138
R.I,P Mario Baracus

WELL, WAS SIMILAR OR NOT
Nombre.jpg
28.9 KB ·754 views
nombre1.jpg
34.5 KB ·406 views
Nombre23.jpg
12.2 KB ·4277 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-18-2010, 07:47 AM
skullsoup432's Avatar
skullsoup432
Offline:
ADMIRAL HALSEY
Poster Rank:758
well endowed male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,073
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1073
Re: R.I,P Mario Baracus

They can't drive worth a fuck here in America, either.
  #3  
● 02-18-2010, 07:55 AM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: R.I,P Mario Baracus

No tengo las palabras, porque soy tonto.
  #4  
● 02-18-2010, 07:58 AM
madeyoulook's Avatar
madeyoulook
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1080
Mister
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 619
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss619
Re: R.I,P Mario Baracus

I never saw this episode of the A-team
  #5  
● 02-18-2010, 08:49 AM
ermacs's Avatar
ermacs
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3666
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 92
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss92
Re: R.I,P Mario Baracus

LOLLLLL o man, Ive never seen anything like this before
  #6  
● 02-18-2010, 08:51 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,644
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss96644
Re: R.I,P Mario Baracus

ouch
  #7  
● 02-18-2010, 08:54 AM
satanic-cumshot's Avatar
satanic-cumshot
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:462
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,409
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2409
Re: R.I,P Mario Baracus

baracuda ??

rip
  #8  
● 02-18-2010, 08:59 AM
shooterb's Avatar
shooterb
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:238
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,063
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6063
Re: R.I,P Mario Baracus

You KNOW that had to hurt- probably didn't die instantly- great post!
  #9  
● 02-18-2010, 08:20 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: R.I,P Mario Baracus

Yes, I would have to agree with that.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
madeyoulook
  #10  
● 03-18-2010, 05:22 PM
dEAD mICHAEL's Avatar
dEAD mICHAEL
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:547
Cock
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,854
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1854
Re: R.I,P Mario Baracus

Ah pity da fool

btw its B A Baracus


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO