JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-16-2010, 09:45 PM
lyndyloo's Avatar
lyndyloo
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:746
female
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,097
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1097
R.I.P.

Peace Bro'
c96ff7b587b6.jpg
159.8 KB ·199 views
d5dae607f980.jpg
188.5 KB ·249 views
0322407bd121.jpg
186.4 KB ·221 views
4ce2c6d9d9ca.jpg
38.8 KB ·1861 views
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cajun, dan-b, DonPoppa, Karma, kellyhound, Kristen, LadyKnight7891, Ntwadumela, shitinmycock, Sparkky
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Struggle with technology? Our site is easy.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-16-2010, 09:56 PM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,721
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13721
Re: R.I.P.

  #3  
● 05-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Mandarotica's Avatar
Mandarotica
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1214
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 524
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524
Re: R.I.P.

At least he was wearing a helmet
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dan-b, Sparkky
  #4  
● 05-16-2010, 09:59 PM
redsin7's Avatar
redsin7
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:451
male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,545
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2545
Re: R.I.P.

ha that's funny
  #5  
● 05-16-2010, 10:05 PM
RogueTrader's Avatar
RogueTrader
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:285
Female.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,641
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4641
Re: R.I.P.

Woulda been so much easier for him just to leave a trail of crumbs.

Lol something about him looks familiar.. I just can't put my fingers on it though...

  #6  
● 05-16-2010, 10:26 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: R.I.P.

I wonder how much of that shit he felt before he kicked the bucket. Man, that's got to be one fucked up way to die.

Goodgore!!!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Shawna
  #7  
● 05-16-2010, 11:02 PM
1234554321's Avatar
1234554321
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7014
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 29
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss29
Re: R.I.P.

I wonder how much of that shit he felt before he kicked the bucket. Man, that's got to be one fucked up way to die.

Goodgore!!!
Ya I wondering that too, it looks like his head was untouched and his chest wasnt too badly injured so he was probably conscious for the entire thing and a couple seconds after the accident
  #8  
● 05-16-2010, 11:32 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: R.I.P.

Ya I wondering that too, it looks like his head was untouched and his chest wasnt too badly injured so he was probably conscious for the entire thing and a couple seconds after the accident
Holy shit, don't say that dude!!! Oh, man, too fucked up to think about!!!
  #9  
● 05-17-2010, 12:05 AM
Nite
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:9
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 98,753
 
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Quoted: 23015 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss98753
Re: R.I.P.

pretty fucking intense! wonder what he tangled with?
  #10  
● 05-17-2010, 01:27 AM
greatdaze1's Avatar
greatdaze1
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2146
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 223
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss223
Re: R.I.P.

2 in the pink 1 in the stink..


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO