JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Posmortem Change an Time of Death I

Posmortem Change an Time of Death I

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-25-2010, 12:55 AM
ALARMA!'s Avatar
ALARMA!
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1441
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Posmortem Change an Time of Death I

Disproportionate advancing putrefactive change of the abdomen due to acute peritonitis. note the green discoloration
of the abdomen and the absence of green discoloration elsewhere. the presence of infection with bacteria caused this
regionally accelerated process. note the parulent exudate at the surface of the intestines, indicated by the arrow.

GORE bless you FUCKERS!
pm21.jpg
134.3 KB ·373 views
pm22.jpg
86.2 KB ·14814 views
pm20.jpg
137.3 KB ·15179 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind, rossthefox, Sturrminator
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor bills, guaranteed
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-25-2010, 12:58 AM
MissVile's Avatar
MissVile
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1299
I has a twat!
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss474
Re: Posmortem Change an Time of Death I

Just looks like a typical anorexic chick
  #3  
● 01-25-2010, 01:09 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Posmortem Change an Time of Death I

Amazing post-noshit I love how her hand is resting on her belly,ha!
  #4  
● 01-25-2010, 09:10 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Posmortem Change an Time of Death I

excellent post!
  #5  
● 01-25-2010, 10:18 AM
Sturrminator's Avatar
Sturrminator
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:603
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,561
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1561
Re: Posmortem Change an Time of Death I

I'd like to pop that stomach. Take a hammer and pound it till it breaks.
  #6  
● 01-25-2010, 04:17 PM
pandafister
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:13300
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss7
Re: Posmortem Change an Time of Death I

I'd like to pop that stomach. Take a hammer and pound it till it breaks.
It's gonna blow! Stand back or you'll be picking pieces of flesh out of your nose & ears.
  #7  
● 01-25-2010, 04:23 PM
Rixon3's Avatar
Rixon3
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2381
Female
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 190
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss190
Re: Posmortem Change an Time of Death I

shes sexy !
*bites her nipples*
  #8  
● 01-25-2010, 06:07 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,899
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 sss127899
Re: Posmortem Change an Time of Death I

The first picture reminds me of fried eggs. The third picture reminds me of sausage. Sadly, there are no close-ups that resemble two slices of bacon.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sarge99
  #9  
● 01-25-2010, 06:33 PM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Re: Posmortem Change an Time of Death I

Make sure you poo befo you die next time damit!
  #10  
● 01-25-2010, 06:52 PM
StiffyWood's Avatar
StiffyWood
Offline:
∞
Poster Rank:174
Androgynous
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,970
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8970
Re: Posmortem Change an Time of Death I



Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO