JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Pass Me a Pin!!!

Pass Me a Pin!!!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Pass Me a Pin!!!

So i can pop this bloater!!
i-5.jpg
133.5 KB ·112 views
i-6.jpg
135.4 KB ·133 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
donnerkebab, Eaton, lyndyloo, Viking64
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor bills, guaranteed
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-19-2010, 01:18 PM
janet291's Avatar
janet291
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:548
Female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,848
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1848
Re: Pass Me a Pin!!!

omg!

Her thigh in pic two =0
Nice post
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #3  
● 05-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Pass Me a Pin!!!

I know!! eeewwww!!!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
vamptay
  #4  
● 05-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Earthbound Misfit's Avatar
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1188
Male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 538
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss538
Re: Pass Me a Pin!!!

She's a puss pinata! (I'm off to get eye protection...)
  #5  
● 05-19-2010, 01:41 PM
english evil's Avatar
english evil
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:400
MALE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,044
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3044
Re: Pass Me a Pin!!!

Gross
  #6  
● 05-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,922
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
6/11 sss127922
Re: Pass Me a Pin!!!

I would'nt use a pin, Kel. You don't want to get that close. Maybe a dart or a BB gun?
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Faline, vamptay
  #7  
● 05-19-2010, 01:51 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: Pass Me a Pin!!!

When those things explode on their own, they shoot body fluids all over the place, which contains deadly bacteria. I'd hate to have that shit splatter in my face. Ewwwww!

Good post, **Lady
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #8  
● 05-19-2010, 01:53 PM
deadcat1's Avatar
deadcat1
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:502
what am I?
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,095
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2095
Re: Pass Me a Pin!!!

She's a puss pinata! (I'm off to get eye protection...)
Fuck just eye protection, I'm thinking total HAZMAT gear...

@Kelly~when you pop it, I wanna watch, but only if I have my 'gear' on....
__________________
“Darkness dwells within even the best of us. In the worst of us, darkness not only dwells but reins.” ― Dean Koontz, Strange Highways
  #9  
● 05-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Pass Me a Pin!!!

I would'nt use a pin, Kel. You don't want to get that close. Maybe a dart or a BB gun?
Yep sounds better
  #10  
● 05-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,922
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
6/11 sss127922
Re: Pass Me a Pin!!!

I'd hate to have that shit splatter in my face. Ewwwww!
Well Doosh, I suggest when you go down on her, you are very, very careful.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO