JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Ok What Memeber is This..

Ok What Memeber is This..

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-09-2009, 02:44 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,021
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2255 Post(s)
Quoted: 21162 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 20/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss42021
Ok What Memeber is This..

Looks like on the way to the morgue for a drop-off this guy hurried up to snap a pic for a new thread on D.R. lol =)
photo-op.jpg
71.7 KB ·2947 views
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cecile Volanges, Feistypeat26, Jay_1929, valroadie, wickedminds1
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor bills, guaranteed
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-13-2009, 05:34 AM
BeatleMorgan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:837
devotchka.
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 923
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss923
Re: Ok What Memeber is This..

shoot, I would.
ever since I found this site I've been hoping to stumble upon a dead body so I could have some pics to post. or hoping that there would be a gigantic wreck so I could hop out of my car and snap a few shots. lol.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
redrum217, wickedminds1
  #3  
● 09-07-2009, 09:08 PM
chaseU's Avatar
chaseU
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1490
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 387
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss387
Re: Ok What Memeber is This..



Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO