JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Not Having a Good Day

Not Having a Good Day

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-15-2010, 05:34 PM
spresley616's Avatar
spresley616
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:701
Female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,220
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1220
Not Having a Good Day

Sorry if it's a repost. For some reason this me laugh, I must be in one of those moods
shotgun-wound-face-gruesome-victim-pic.jpg
90.2 KB ·23713 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
vagabond
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
You’ve wasted more on worse.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-15-2010, 05:35 PM
MrBojangles73's Avatar
MrBojangles73
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,408
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1408
Re: Not Having a Good Day

Repo, but it reminds me of the Alien facehugger for some reason Is ur avatar Morrigan
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Brainplague
  #3  
● 04-15-2010, 05:38 PM
spresley616's Avatar
spresley616
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:701
Female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,220
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1220
Re: Not Having a Good Day

Repo, but it reminds me of the Alien facehugger for some reason Is ur avatar Morrigan
Yep I put her as my avatar to intimidate any flamers
  #4  
● 04-15-2010, 05:54 PM
MrBojangles73's Avatar
MrBojangles73
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,408
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1408
Re: Not Having a Good Day

Yep I put her as my avatar to intimidate any flamers
She was hot in the game ... if computer-gen characters CAN be hot.
  #5  
● 04-15-2010, 06:11 PM
spresley616's Avatar
spresley616
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:701
Female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,220
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1220
Re: Not Having a Good Day

She was hot in the game ... if computer-gen characters CAN be hot.
Considering all the people I know who would shag her until her pixels came loose, I would say yes they can
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Towlie
  #6  
● 04-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Towlie's Avatar
Towlie
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:583
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,664
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1664
Re: Not Having a Good Day

Considering all the people I know who would shag her until her pixels came loose, I would say yes they can
  #7  
● 04-15-2010, 07:44 PM
Psychonautical's Avatar
Psychonautical
Offline:
Server Supporter
Poster Rank:196
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,790
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7790
Re: Not Having a Good Day

I wish I knew what happened, because that's just fucked up.

Looks like he chomped down on a firecracker.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO