JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Mutilation In The Street

Mutilation In The Street

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Mutilation In The Street

What kind of people do this horrible, evil crap that we like looking at?
jan06017.jpg
57.9 KB ·300 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
wickedminds1
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Amateur Street Fighting Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Scampenstein
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1313
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 466
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss466
Re: Mutilation In The Street

I'd say this was something to do with a friendly game of putt putt golf gone a little silly...
  #3  
● 09-22-2009, 09:49 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Mutilation In The Street

I'd say this was something to do with a friendly game of putt putt golf gone a little silly...
It's those damned windmills, I'm tellin ya, those things are fuckin evil!
  #4  
● 09-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Scampenstein
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1313
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 466
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss466
Re: Mutilation In The Street

It's those damned windmills, I'm tellin ya, those things are fuckin evil!
LOL


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO