JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Pictures | Warning Graphic Images Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick

Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-14-2010, 04:09 PM
bluekiller's Avatar
bluekiller
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:500
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick

pad.jpg
84.5 KB ·178 views
pad1.jpg
67.3 KB ·181 views
pad2.jpg
70.7 KB ·207 views
pad3.jpg
78.3 KB ·172 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-14-2010, 04:16 PM
~Z~'s Avatar
~Z~
Offline:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
Poster Rank:486
Girl :)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,186
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2186
Re: Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick

A... satanic stick? I want one!
  #3  
● 05-14-2010, 04:17 PM
bluekiller's Avatar
bluekiller
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:500
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick

A... satanic stick? I want one!
be carefull could be dangerous...
  #4  
● 05-14-2010, 04:21 PM
winnn420's Avatar
winnn420
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:686
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,266
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1266
Re: Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick

someone get in there and get some good crime scene pics!! The shot from 10 feet away leaves alot to be desired
  #5  
● 05-14-2010, 04:21 PM
spresley616's Avatar
spresley616
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:701
Female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,220
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1220
Re: Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick

I have a satanic stick, I bought mine at Argos.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #6  
● 05-14-2010, 04:29 PM
alexandertristao
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:434
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,695
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2695
Re: Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick

I have a satanic stick, I bought mine at Argos.
I got mine a Walmart.
  #7  
● 05-14-2010, 04:47 PM
ALARMA!'s Avatar
ALARMA!
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1442
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick

  #8  
● 05-14-2010, 04:49 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick

I have a satanic stick, I bought mine at Argos.
I just love you girl
  #9  
● 05-14-2010, 05:02 PM
spresley616's Avatar
spresley616
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:701
Female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,220
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1220
Re: Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick

I just love you girl
You do? ahh I feel special.
By the way, I did really get my satanic stick from Argos, it was £6.66 which is the retail number of the beast.
  #10  
● 05-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Kanda444's Avatar
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:14
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 69,999
Contributions: 23
 
Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Quoted: 25273 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss69999
Re: Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick

A... satanic stick? I want one!
just ask... you can borrow mine anytime!
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Pictures | Warning Graphic Images Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Pictures | Warning Graphic Images Murici Priest is Found Dead in BRAZIL....the Murder an Satanic Stick


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO