JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Murder

Murder

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-11-2012, 09:27 PM
flashpoint's Avatar
flashpoint
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:994
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 714
Contributions: 7
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss714
Murder

A man who dressed as a woman, who was not identified, was found dead on the road.
Travesti.jpg
495.1 KB ·6785 views
▲ 13 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Airbornemama, Audioguru, Brainplague, DiamondSmiles, Dragonlady66, durt, kayo brizzle, killer1235, measlemeow, myfhs123, Pelle, powderblue, Yoshie
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Blu's Avatar
Blu
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:615
female
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,507
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1507
Re: Murder

Nice skirt, homeboy.
  #3  
● 03-11-2012, 10:39 PM
02timmy
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:3487
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 101
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss101
Re: Murder

Someone found his twig and berrys.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Audioguru, denmetal80, dkent, Oswald2001, Slyywiskers
  #4  
● 03-11-2012, 11:03 PM
kayo brizzle's Avatar
kayo brizzle
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:638
Female
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,410
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1410
Re: Murder

Hell yeah...I would imagine heshe made someone really mad. I think trannies are a little sneaky.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Brainplague, denmetal80, Oswald2001, PepperJack
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
agirlvic
  #5  
● 03-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Airbornemama's Avatar
Airbornemama
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:265
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,344
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5344
Re: Murder

I wonder if that is why they were murdered?? Because they tried to be sneaky and really pass themselves off as A chick and got found out!?! Hmmmm.......
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
alzy1982, Oswald2001, Rille
  #6  
● 03-12-2012, 12:04 AM
DiamondSmiles's Avatar
DiamondSmiles
Offline:
★The Queen★
Poster Rank:68
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 23,496
Contributions: 120
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 3083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23496
Re: Murder

I feel for the transgendered and transsexuals, if she was either. I find it sad that they sometimes are murdered for who they are, usually by men who can't tell the difference and are unsure of their own sexuality. Big bad tough guys!

If the guy doesn't ask and cannot tell, (and I do know some men try to pass themselves as women), the guy should just kill himself! With their closemindedness, no one would miss him!

You don't find women killing transgendered or transsexual people because we don't feel threatened. I used to love drag shows! Fun times and I'm a straight female.

I worked in a law firm. When we hired a gay female, I went to lunch with her and I couldn't believe the reaction of co-workers. She was in a committed relationship and I knew a lunch wasn't going to affect my sexuality no matter how many times we went.
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Blu, Brainplague, CarlR, CCM, Jackal, luciddrmr, Rendall77, Rosenrott, xiongnu
▼ These 2 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
PepperJack, SargeistExisting
  #7  
● 03-12-2012, 12:33 AM
eyepoppinchokes's Avatar
eyepoppinchokes
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3715
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 90
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss90
Re: Murder

I bet one of her johns realized she had a penis.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Hand of the Oni, Oswald2001, Spiffyfable
  #8  
● 03-12-2012, 01:32 AM
Rille's Avatar
Rille
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:498
Male.
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,128
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2128
Re: Murder

Maybe because of religion... for once
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
xiongnu
  #9  
● 03-12-2012, 01:52 AM
MeMyselfandI's Avatar
MeMyselfandI
Offline:
Nope
Poster Rank:231
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,242
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6242
Re: Murder

  #10  
● 03-12-2012, 08:40 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,644
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss96644
Re: Murder

someone found out she had a pee pee


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO