JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Motorcyclist Faceplant!!

Motorcyclist Faceplant!!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-17-2009, 05:52 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Motorcyclist Faceplant!!

Nasty
Accident1.jpg
138.0 KB ·127 views
Accident2.jpg
99.1 KB ·99 views
Accident3.jpg
138.6 KB ·110 views
Accident5.jpg
143.9 KB ·107 views
Accident7.jpg
129.1 KB ·107 views
Accident8.jpg
165.8 KB ·122 views
Accident9.jpg
125.6 KB ·116 views
Accident10.jpg
142.5 KB ·97 views
Accident11.jpg
141.5 KB ·115 views
Accident12.jpg
142.1 KB ·104 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DarwinsMistake, myleperfriend
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Apocalypse's Avatar
Apocalypse
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:431
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,712
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2712
Re: Motorcyclist Faceplant!!

nice pose in pic 11 lmao
  #3  
● 12-17-2009, 06:55 AM
DarwinsMistake's Avatar
DarwinsMistake
Offline:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩
Poster Rank:31
Pointing true north
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 48,501
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 2806 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss48501
Re: Motorcyclist Faceplant!!

Its a big truck with big caution stripes..

Have love when they all pose for the pics!!
  #4  
● 12-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: Motorcyclist Faceplant!!

Photo nine, he's pointing, because I wasn't sure whether it was another cadaver without a helmet.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind
  #5  
● 12-17-2009, 07:08 AM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:245
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,770
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5770
Re: Motorcyclist Faceplant!!

They don't look very proud to be pointing, shame on them.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind
  #6  
● 12-17-2009, 08:27 AM
myleperfriend
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:877
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 865
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss865
Re: Motorcyclist Faceplant!!

Why are they posing like that? I find that creepy as hell. Like they are collecting photos for a yearbook collage or something. Weird.
  #7  
● 12-17-2009, 08:48 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Motorcyclist Faceplant!!

Its a big truck with big caution stripes..

Have love when they all pose for the pics!!
Haha, ^ so right!!

Why are they posing like that? I find that creepy as hell. Like they are collecting photos for a yearbook collage or something. Weird.
Some weird Asian tradition(s) I guess... saw a documentary on death/most undesirable jobs in the world and they talked about these people in an Oriental country who volunteer to pick up bodies/clean death scenes (Body Bags Boys) and they where proud to do so, explaining how they are doing a service to the dead (somehow has to do with their religion) which I think is very honorable and commendable-I actually respect these people for what they do. They can pick/point at and clean up my messy remains anyday
  #8  
● 12-17-2009, 08:50 AM
myleperfriend
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:877
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 865
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss865
Re: Motorcyclist Faceplant!!

I think is very honorable and commendable-I actually respect these people for what they do. They can pick/point at and clean up my messy remains anyday
You're just jealous , but so am I.
  #9  
● 12-17-2009, 08:51 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Motorcyclist Faceplant!!

You're just jealous , but so am I.
I am I'd so do this too, free of charge of course-it'd be a hobby for me!
  #10  
● 12-17-2009, 11:07 AM
DonB's Avatar
DonB
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:601
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,569
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1569
Re: Motorcyclist Faceplant!!

(pointing) "Just a little explanation for all you lay people out there, this right here is the dead body."

"Hmm, yes, thanks, I wasn't sure, but you have confirmed my suspicions."


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO