Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277
Re: Mother and Two Daughters Murdered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kik View Post
Hah my younger brother called me one night to tell me his house was being shot up, he had his wife and two young kids there, I had no guns at the time (police had confiscated them), I drove there from across town 20kms got there in no time flat the culprits were still there, sure enough they had a gun.

They had ripped out the letterbox and smashed the windows with it and were using it to smash the front door in when I arrived, I sounded my horn to let my bro know I was there, but he didn't come out, all I had was a cricket bat so I played cricket with peoples heads, I had the gun pointed at me and dared the guy to shoot while I walked around to the front of their car the get its number, obviously he didn't shoot the weak pissant, had someone been playing cricket with my friends heads I would have shot me.

After they left I went into the house Darren's wife let me in, my big brave brother and his friend had jumped the back fence and left the wife and kids to fend for themselves, the guys smashing the house were pissweak, I eventually got in my car and went to their home (after I was told who they were) and tried to run three of them over, I was arrested for attempted murder 3 counts, charges were dropped once the police got the full story.

When I was interviewed I was asked " did you try and run them down" my reply " fuck yes they were trying to kill me and my car was my best weapon", something my father taught me when I was young, if you are out numbered and they have weapons your car will beat them everytime :)....unless your Tupac LOL.
SO when is the divorce ??? Cause I know damn good and fukin well my husband had left me AND OUR KIDS (AND his fucking friend, and there was what, only 3 guys out there?) That
yella belly would be fucking GONE. Sorry i know he's your brother and all, but, if a man don't protect his own kids, he's truly fuking worthless. And after she saw what a hero you are and all, I'm sure she'll be comparing him to you every second anyway !!!!!!!!

I myself am 5 feet tall and have run towards a man pulling a girl to his car at knifepoint, with a baby in my arms. I heard gunshots, I went fully outside to see what I could see. I'm not fatalistic, but I do what I hope someone would do if I was in a terrible situation.

The Following User Says Thank You to SnowBun For This Useful Post:
RestlessGypsy
Old 01-31-2011, 08:07 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

I guess that's the piece of dog shit husband in pic 4th from bottom talking to the police. Look at his stupid fucking posture, all like 'yeah i'm cool, dis ain't about sheeit. Mah wife just got killed with a machete, SO ??' Oh yeah he's in 4th from top as well. Somebody here called him a pussy, I call him a worthless piece of shit, god knows the shit rained down on them because of something HE fucking did. Notice his ID out by the pipes ??

Why else would they be in there killing with Machetes ????

I want to know why mama is naked and both girls in bras

Old 02-01-2011, 12:07 AM
samplesam
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:750
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss755

HAIL TO THE QUEEN!! eat me beat me come on and eat me!! yeah baby!!

Old 04-22-2018, 09:55 AM
Dahlia_Neda
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:476
Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 2/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss1485

38 year old Sirleia de Souza Santos + her 2 daughters, 21 year old Roseane Souza Santos + 16 year old Valdiele Santos Reis were stabbed to death on 17th January 2011.

Sirleia's husband, 40 year old Josevaldo Andrade Souza, a 5 year old child, plus Roseane's children aged 3 + 4 years old were able to escape. Though one of the children received an injury to their face.

The mentor of the crime + executor of Sirleia + Roseane (Valdiele was executed by one of the teenagers) is 25 year old Edeane Nascimento de Souza who went on the run. 19 year old Melque Silva Souza, confessed to participating in the murders.

Found inside the house, were pipes used for crack smoking. On the walls, phone numbers were written, which police believe are drug providers.

Sirleia + Josevaldo had been displeased with Edeane because of her supposed affair with their son-in-law Marcos (husband of Roseane). Marcos states that he was watching TV when 3 men broke in through the back door of the house. As he had no connection with the supposed drug debts + his supposed affair with Edeane, his life was spared.

Around 9.30am on 14th April 2011, Edeane gave a press interview, she stated that she was sorry for what had happened.

On 25th March 2014, Edeane was sentenced to 54 years in prison.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Boys%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	774653

Name:	Boys%20%281%29.jpg
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	774654
Name:  Corpse.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  14.6 KB

Name:	Police.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	774658

Edeane

Name:	Edeane%20%281%29.jpg
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	774656

Name:	Edeane%20%282%29.jpg
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	774657

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Video.mp4(9.79 MB, 67 views)