JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Mortuary Magic

Mortuary Magic

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-26-2010, 05:33 AM
MrBojangles73's Avatar
MrBojangles73
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,408
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1408
Mortuary Magic

A collection of mortuary pictures
005.jpg
54.6 KB ·1231 views
008.jpg
56.9 KB ·4965 views
011.jpg
76.0 KB ·3979 views
021.jpg
47.8 KB ·722 views
026.jpg
58.6 KB ·21963 views
030.jpg
36.1 KB ·3648 views
031.jpg
54.4 KB ·2067 views
034.jpg
86.0 KB ·10308 views
035.jpg
28.7 KB ·464 views
047.jpg
62.4 KB ·560 views
065.jpg
78.9 KB ·693 views
089.jpg
84.7 KB ·866 views
090.jpg
53.8 KB ·574 views
091.jpg
186.2 KB ·2774 views
010.jpg
27.9 KB ·2017 views
082.jpg
27.6 KB ·2071 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cajun, shellejo, Vixənn
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-26-2010, 06:05 AM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,914
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 sss127914
Re: Mortuary Magic

The third picture looks like one of the Cosby Kids from Fat Albert.
  #3  
● 03-26-2010, 06:06 AM
theinsomniac
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8026
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss22
Re: Mortuary Magic

Wow, great post.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
MrBojangles73
  #4  
● 03-26-2010, 06:07 AM
Nve's Avatar
Nve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:202
I have a vaginamite sandwedge
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,659
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7659
Re: Mortuary Magic

So I take it no-one else gets a warning from their anti-virus program opening this thread????
  #5  
● 03-26-2010, 06:07 AM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,914
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 sss127914
Re: Mortuary Magic

I get a virus scan alert when I view this post.
  #6  
● 03-26-2010, 06:08 AM
Nve's Avatar
Nve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:202
I have a vaginamite sandwedge
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,659
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7659
Re: Mortuary Magic

Me too..
  #7  
● 03-26-2010, 06:14 AM
MrBojangles73's Avatar
MrBojangles73
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,408
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1408
Re: Mortuary Magic

I get a virus scan alert when I view this post.
How strange I got nothing when I downloaded them.
  #8  
● 03-26-2010, 06:38 AM
HerbiesMom's Avatar
HerbiesMom
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:860
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 892
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss892
Re: Mortuary Magic

How strange I got nothing when I downloaded them.
Same here.
  #9  
● 03-26-2010, 07:38 AM
papa smurf's Avatar
papa smurf
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:919
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 807
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss807
Re: Mortuary Magic

Hey dick head.. (3rd pic)
  #10  
● 03-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Shattered Corpses's Avatar
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3037
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 129
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss129
Re: Mortuary Magic

Really gross post. Some of these are reposts, but don´t worry about it. It is nice to see some old pics too. Good job.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO